Jiju nhi they isiliye sad ho ya unke saath khana pada isiliye?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Jiju nhi they isiliye sad ho ya unke saath khana pada isiliye?
Aapke jiju kahi aur posted hai basically I m from Rajasthan got married in Rajasthan only
Toh mein yaha tum waha
Didu, a very happy new year to you ❤️❤️
Aapke jiju kahi aur posted hai basically I m from Rajasthan got married in Rajasthan only
Toh mein yaha tum waha
Ohhh koi nai... He will be home soon 🤗🤗
Distance makes the heart grow fonder and love to shine more ❤️
Oh yes. happy new year
M working for an IT company in Rajasthan m from Rajasthan and you
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
This is why I'm holding onto this show, I know the moment when Arohi gets dumped again will be a glorious moment.
Manjri is a curious case, sometimes I feel she is a robot and only doing what is assigned to her. To look after Harsh and get Abhi married. She has no emotions. Neil toh hain he the only ladoo in the mithai shop. I'm only liking his character arch so far.
The day Aarohi is exposed I will post a one shot
Many are waiting for the moment of Arohi rejection by abhi. Being a girl we feel bad but she dug her own pit that way. Manjari is like catch me if you can. We can never catch her confusions or illusions or dumbness or sweetness or slyly innocent.she is mystery with her heavy diaLogues. Her words I understand my son more than anything is a big joke till now. That boy runs for Ak, earns for Ak and breathes Ak but she can't get it..it's taken as one side unrequited love from her..has she been closer to Ak she could have asked Abhi to enquire about her family story and solved the issue. She will take around 100 epi in her confusion..Originally posted by: Silveraliax
This is why I'm holding onto this show, I know the moment when Arohi gets dumped again will be a glorious moment.
Manjri is a curious case, sometimes I feel she is a robot and only doing what is assigned to her. To look after Harsh and get Abhi married. She has no emotions. Neil toh hain he the only ladoo in the mithai shop. I'm only liking his character arch so far.