We finished this AT 10 days before target. Lets move there and not post anything here😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
We finished this AT 10 days before target. Lets move there and not post anything here😊
I'm beech wala I saw Aditya Hooda 😆
Haha humne apni jawani me Ali Baig ko dekha tha and Noor apni jawani me Abhimanyu ko. Ek generation ka difference ho gaya yeh tho bhai😆
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
No not really, only started watching Yrkkh s3, before that I would just watch an episode here and there if I heard or saw that the costumes/locations/ dance was good.
Ooo accha...I was a huge Kaira fan and the initial episodes were sooo good stopped after vedika's track and came back for KaiRa's bacchas😆