Of course I am in Raji!🤩🤩🤩
And happy new year girl!🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Of course I am in Raji!🤩🤩🤩
And happy new year girl!🤗
Added your name to the list.👍🏼Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Count me in !
Cheers..
Added your name to the list.👍🏼
Thank you for the wishes and I wish you the same!🤗
Cheers..
I am in👍🏼
and Happy new year dear 🤗
Added your name to the list.👍🏼
Thanks for the wishes and same to you too!🤗
Cheers..
I am in.
Happy new year Raji🤗
Sign me up please!
Not a fan of Sheep but ArShi k liye kuch b 🤣
Thanks for the tag, Raji. I'll be happy to join in :)
Yayyy!! Sheep round season 2 And we have anti-sheep too 🥳
Count me in! 😎
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402