Aap update kyun nahi kar rahe ho..šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

So many updates to catch on this one...

Itā€™s getting more and more interesting

shinybeauty thumbnail

Hey, are u going to continue this story.....

Arakshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for update dear...aap story continue karoge na...??

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Buddies.

HAPPY NEW YEARšŸ„³

MAY THIS NEW YEAR BRINGS LOT OF HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE :)

Sorry For Not Being Active For Ages.

Many Of You Might Be Forget The Track Till Now.

But Now Its Time To Re-Read It As I Am Updating The Next Part.

You Will Get The Updates Of "Zinda Rehti Hai Mohabbatein" & "We Are Family" By Next Weekend.

RFL banner- by butterfly

REVENGE FOR LOVE

CHAPTER 4: WAR BEGINS

PART::: 3

Recap: Sameer, Arjun, Aisha, Sakshi, Shree, Randeep and Rashmi reached Dholavira following their lead ā€“ Shiva Menon. Shiva Menon is the person who have connection with terrorist at the borders. With that He is the smuggler of RDX. Also he is the one who know the person who is directly connected with Sikandar. Team reached dholavira and start their investigation. For that they get divided into two team. Rashmi, Randeep and Sakshi search the village. Arjun, Aisha, Sameer starts looking lodge and hotels. Shree decided to visit tourist department and got permission for access various databases. After finding a clue he join Sameer but when they investigate at particular hotel, they came to know that shiva has already checked out and then not booked the room again at any of the hotels and lodges.

This side Randeep, Rashmi and Sakshi pretend their self as government person who came here to do survey so they can search whole the village thoroughly. They too find nothing.

Both team met up at their hotel again and discuss the matter. Finally they decided to check the area which is under surveillance of BSF. Sameer took a charge to convince the major of the BSF. Sakshi, Randeep and Rashmi are going to stay at hotel as they canā€™t reveal their self as an officers. Arjun is not so happy with this but had to agree as thereā€™s no other option. After meeting, all headed towards the room but Arjun stop Sakshi asking her for the tea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun and Sakshi come out from the hotel. Sakshi look around and then ask,

SAKSHI: Arjun hum bahar aa toh gaye lakin hume yaha chai kaha milegi aur vo bhi itni raat ko?

ARJUN: Waha aage se left ek chota sa stall haiā€¦ Maine pucha tha vo der raat tak open rehta hai

Sakshi looked at him raising her eyebrows and with naughty look thinking how much Arjun is obsessed with his tea. ā€œWaah! ACP Arjun Rawte ne apni girlfriend pe kya research kiya haiā€ ā€“ She chuckled on her thoughts. Arjun looked at her with his famous no nonsense look as if he can read her thoughts. He usually prefer to ignore her stupid thoughts but this time he clarify saying,   

ARJUN: donā€™t think anything stupid. Vo subah hum sab ne wahi chai pi thi iss liye pata haiā€¦

Which makes Sakshi smile again and Arjunā€™s look turn harder. Sakshi quickly hide her smile and said,

SAKSHI: hmm samj gayi

ARJUN: Ab chale yaa poori raat yaha hi khade rehna hai?

Sakshi nods and they start walking on road. As itā€™s almost 12, road is silent. Thereā€™s no one except Arakshi. Both are walking silently besides each other. Sakshi is looking around and Arjunā€™s attention is Sakshi. He is looking at Sakshi with corner of his eyes. Small smile is playing on sakshiā€™s lips making her look adorable. Sakshi think something and asked,

SAKSHI: Waise aaj achank chai ke liye kahaā€¦ koi baat hai kya?

This breaks Arjunā€™s trance. He come back to his senses and looked at Sakshi with confusion as if asking her ā€“ ā€œIs she asked him something?ā€ which makes Sakshi confused as well.

SAKSHI: tum theek ho?

ARJUN: Haan mujhe kya hua hai?

SAKSHI: Nahi voā€¦ anyways mein yeh pooch rahi thi ki aaj achanak chai ke liye kahaā€¦ koi baat hai kya?

Arjun keep looking at her for a couple of second and then said,

ARJUN: Kyun koi kaam hone pe hi chai pine jaa sakte hai?

SAKSHI: Nahi but pehle kabhi tumne aise pucha nahi hai iss liye

After that she again start focusing on surrounding. Arjun is still looking at her and trying to find some topic so he can talk with her.

ARJUN: Aa...yehā€¦ yeh jagah acchi haiā€¦hai naa?

He finally said after thinking for couple of minute. Sakshi smile and answer sweetly,

SAKSHI: Haan acchi bhi aur behad khoobsurat bhiā€¦ hum jaha gaye the vo village bhi bohat hi accha thaā€¦ haalaki kuch roads proper nahi the but uske allawa jagah kaafi acchi thiā€¦ alag hi shanti thiā€¦

Arjun nods.

SAKSHI: You know city ke shor mein rehne ke baad agar kuch waqut aise village mein rehne ka moka mile toh isse better aur kuch nahi ho saktaā€¦ I guess it sound crazy but yeh mera sapna hai ki me kuch waqut aise village mein bita paauā€¦ maine kabhi bhi aisi life experience nahi ki hai

Sakshi is telling all this with smile which bring smile on Arjunā€™s face too.

SAKSHI: Ek baar yeh mission poora ho jaayega toh me pakka break ke liye aise hi kisi village mein jaaungi

With that they reached at the stall. Arjun order two cup of tea. Few more people are there. Sakshi looked at 5 year old kid who is playing near his parents. He is very cute. Sakshi canā€™t stop herself. She goes near that kid and starts talking with him. Arjun looked at her with surprise but it increased when kid also starts replying Sakshi comfortably. Couple too smile seeing Sakshi and their child. Sakshi is very good with kids. This makes Arjun think about Roshni as she love children too. He remember very well how much Roshni attached with kids, how much she love to spend time with them. Many times he went with Roshni at orphanage to spend time with kids. Sometime Roshni invite them at house to make their day special. All this memory brings smile on Arjun face. He come out from his memory lane and looked at Sakshi again.

Stall keeper give two cups to Arjun. Arjun take it and goes near Sakshi.

ARJUN: Chaiā€¦

Sakshi looked back at Arjun and then took a cup nodding with smile.

ARJUN: Waha bethe?

He asked pointing at bench. Sakshi again nods and both sit on that bench. They starts sipping their tea. Sakshiā€™s gaze is still on that kid and smile is adoring her lips.

ARJUN: So you love kids?

SAKSHI: Who doesnā€™t!!!! I love spending time with them.

ARJUN: Hmmā€¦Roshni ko bhi baccho ke saath waqut bitana bohat pasand tha

SAKSHI: Janti hoon

ARJUN (in low tone): Mujhe abhi bhi yakin nahi ho raha ki Roshni SIF ka hissa thiā€¦ She was so innocent, calm, sweet and delicate. (He took a deep sigh) I donā€™t know how to deal with this factā€¦ Roshni meri patni thi, mere itne karib thi phir bhi me kabhi usko samj nahi paaya!

Sakshi looked at him and feel bad for him because she can understand his mind state very well.

ARJUN: Roshni apni duty kar rahi thi, itne bade case ko handle kar rahi thi, ek ahem mission ko lead kar rahi thi aur mujhe andaza tak nahi huaā€¦ ek pal ke liye shaq tak nahi hua ki meri Roshni mujhse kuch chhupa sakti haiā€¦ itna bada sach chhupaya usneā€¦ mere liyeā€¦ apne desh ke liye jaan kurbaan kar diā€¦

Sakshi who is silently sipping her tea till now, looked at him and placed her hand on his hand sensing his state.

ARJUN: Roshni toh ek perfect wife thi lakin me ek perfect husband nahi ban paaya

Sakshi see him.

ARJUN: Kitne waadein kiye the usseā€¦ usko khush rakhunga, uske saath rahunga, usko itna pyaar dunga ki vo kabhi soch bhi naa sakeā€¦ zindagi ke har mod pe, har khushi me, har ghum mein uske saath uska haath tham ke chalne ka, usko protect karne ka waada kiya thaā€¦ (he smile sadly on himself) protect karna toh dur me toh uski moat ki wajah ban gaya

Sakshi tighten her grip on his hand. Arjunā€™s eyes fixed on her hand and then travel to her face and stop on her beautiful eyes. Sakshi can see the tears which are forming in his eyes. She put the tea cup at side and wiped the tears which are just escaped from his eyes.

SAKSHI: I can understand Arjun ki tumhare liye yeh sab accept karna kitna mushkil hai but yeh baat bhi acche se samj lo ki tumhari wajah se kuch nahi hua haiā€¦ (said bit strongly) kuch bhi nahiā€¦ iss liye khud ko inn sab ka zimedaar manna chod doā€¦

Arjun is about to say something but sakshi continue holding his hand in her both hands.

SAKSHI: Jiji protocols se bandhi hui thi iss liye unho ne apna sach chhupayaā€¦ vo ek secrete force ka hissa thiā€¦ unho ne sirf apni duty nibhayi hai Arjunā€¦ jab me last time jiji se mili thi tabhi mujhe yakin ho gaya tha ki jiji ko apni duty se kitna pyaar haiā€¦ shayad jitna pyaar vo tumse karti thi usse bhi zyada pyaar unhe apni duty aur apne desh se thaā€¦ unke pass choice thi lakin unho ne apni personal life ko na choose kar ke apni duty ko choose kiyaā€¦ vo unka apna khud ka faisla thaā€¦ tumne vo kiya jo tumhe as a cop sahi laga aur unho ne vo kiya jo unhe as a secrete agent sahi lagaā€¦

Sakshi look straight into Arjunā€™s eyes and said,

SAKSHI: Jiji perfect wife thi kyun ki unke pass world best husband hai

Arjun see her.

SAKSHI: Aisa Husband jo unse bohat pyaar karta hai, jo unki khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai, jo unka din special banane ke liye chote chote gesture karta hai, jisne unka naam apne dil me hi nahi (looking at his hand) apne hathon pe bhi likha hai aur jante ho sab se khass baat kya hai?!

Arjun see her as if asking ā€œkya hai?ā€. Sakshi smile and said,

SAKSHI: Jo unke jaane ke baad bhi unse beintaha pyaar karta hai

Arjunā€™s look become intense after hearing whatever sakshi said.

SAKSHI: You know har ladki chahti hai ki usse apni zindagi me koi aisa ladka mile jo uski care kare, uska dhyan rakhe aur usse toot ke mohabbat kare aur Jiji is lucky ki unhe bilkul aisa hi life partner mila hai

Sakshi is smiling and Arjun is looking her intensely. Both share one cute eye lock in this moment. After a moment Sakshi avert her gaze but her hand is still holding his.

SAKSHI: Apne aap ko thoda waqut doā€¦ dheere dheere sab theek ho jaayegaā€¦

Arjun nods looking her. After that they both sipped their tea again. Sakshi look around and said to change the situation,

SAKSHI: Yeh place sach mein bohat accha haiā€¦ Kal ghumne mein bohat maza aayegaā€¦ I am very excited

This changed Arjunā€™s thoughts too. Unhe yaad aata hai ki Sakshi ne decide kiya hai ki kal vo Rashmi and specially Randeep ke saath bahar ghumne jaayegi. He looked at sakshi and asked,

ARJUN: Tum sach mein ghumne ke liye nikalogi?

SAKSHI: Ofcourseā€¦ Tumhe kya laga hum mazak kar rahe the??!!! (She continue nodding no) No, Arjun we are serious and tum hi socho tum sab toh kal BSF camp ke liye nikal jaauoge and hum tino ko yaha koi aur kaam toh hai nahi... hotel ke room mein bethe rehne ka fayda hi kya hai? We are at tourist place toh samjdaari toh issi mein hai naa ki hum bahar jaake new place explore kare

Arjun is sipping his tea and said nothing. He doesnā€™t even nod. He know whatever she is saying is right. He too want her to enjoy the day but main issue is she is going with Randeep. Arjun want to be with her, want to explore place with her, want to spend day with her and want to enjoy her company. His heart is aching thinking about someone else going to walk beside her, enjoy a day with her, share a happy moments with her. He know whatever he is thinking is not good. she has right to live her life on her own rule and values, her own way, with the person she like still he is feeling sad thinking about other boy with her. He is engross in thoughts so much that he forget to drink his tea. Sakshi noticed his lost state and called him.

SAKSHI: Arjun kya soch rahe ho? Chai thandi ho rahi haiā€¦

Arjunā€™s chain of thought break and he sipped his tea. He try hard to not ask but word slipped from his mouth.

ARJUN: Tum usko kaafi acche se janti ho naa?

SAKSHI: Kis ki baat kar rahe ho tum?

ARJUN: Randeepā€¦ aur Rashmi ko bhi

SAKSHI (With sweet smile): Haan Arjun, we are very close

Her words makes Arjun sadder.

SAKSHI: I canā€™t describe what they mean to meā€¦  Iss case ke poore safar mein unho ne mujhe bohat support kiya haiā€¦ You know jiji ke saath saath maine meri zindagi ka sab se khoobsurat rishta kho diyaā€¦ then I met Rashmi and mujhe laga mujhe meri jiji wapas mil gayiā€¦ Roshni Jiji ki jagah mere dil mein koi nahi le sakta lakin Rashmi ne apni alag khass jagah bana liā€¦ Now me Rashmi ke liye bhi keh sakti hoon ki no one can replace her just like Jijiā€¦She is always there for me

Arjun is listening all things carefully but he want to know about her and Randeepā€™s relationship.

ARJUN: And Randeep?

SAKSHI: Randeep (she whisper and big smile spread on her face) He is sweetheartā€¦ craziest person I have ever metā€¦ I can say he is everything to meā€¦ I Love Himā€¦

Hearing all this from her, Arjunā€™s heart starts sinking in sadness more and more. He can sense their closeness and whatever Rashmi said that day make him sure that Randeep-Sakshi share beautiful bond but hearing this things from Sakshi is hard for him especially he feels someone stabbed his heart when Sakshi said ā€œI love himā€.

SAKSHI: He is always there when I need shoulder to cry. I can share each and everything with him. Vo meri khushi me mere saath khushi manata hai toh mere dard mein mera sahara ban jaata haiā€¦ mujhe uske samne apni feelings express karne ki zaroorat nahi padtiā€¦ vo mere bina bole bhi mujhe samj jaata haiā€¦ vo toh mere dil ki vo baatein bhi jaan leta hai jo maine kabhi khud se bhi naa kahi hoā€¦ He makes me what I am todayā€¦ He taught me everything regarding this professionā€¦ I was totally broken and lost everything but He is the one who bring me back to life

She is saying remembering past but what she said in last makes Arjun surprise.

ARJUN: What???

Sakshi come to present and bite her lower lip realising her slip.

SAKSHI: Whatā€¦

ARJUN: What do you mean by you was broken and lost everything?

Sakshi starts finding words to answer the question. She looked at him with corner of her eyes. He is seeing her sharply.

ARJUN: Boloā€¦

SAKSHI: Hā€¦ Haanā€¦(She got the answer and said) Toh tumhe kya lagta hai Jiji ko khone ke baad sirf tum hi toot gaye the? I was broken tooā€¦ Jiji ne mere haathon me dum toda tha Arjun... mere liye bohat mushkil tha vo sab... Jiji was very special for me and at that time I was feeling like with Jiji I lost everything

ARJUN: Are you sure ki yahi matlab tha tumhara?

SAKSHI: Aur nahi toh kyaā€¦ iske allawa aur kya baat ho sakti hai

ARJUN: What about your family?

He asked directly which makes Sakshi nervous. She keep sipping her tea and trying to calm herself.

ARJUN: I asked something

SAKSHI: Haanā€¦hai naaā€¦ lakin most of the family members out of India haiā€¦ tum toh jante ho naa ki ETF se fursat nahi milti hai toh milna nahi ho paata hai butā€¦ but they all are supportive so problem nahi hotiā€¦ I can work without any tension

She reply with confidence. Arjun is not properly convinced with her answer. He know she is hiding something but she answer smartly so thereā€™s no chance he can make her spill the beans at this moment. But he is sure that he will find everything soonā€¦ very soon.   

After that they both starts sipping their tea silently enjoying the calm weather. They done with tea and pay to the stall keeper. Sakshi start walking towards the road lead to hotel but Arjun hold her by wrist and stop her. Sakshi turn with confused look.

ARJUN: Yaha se nahi uss road se jaayenge

He said pointing at road.

SAKSHI (still confused): uss road seā€¦ lakin kyun? Thatā€™s the long oneā€¦ yaha se jaayenge toh jaldi pohch jayenge

He is unable to answer her question so put his arrogant mask on face and said,

ARJUN: Maine kaha naa waha se nahi yaha se jayenge so thatā€™s finalā€¦ chaloā€¦

He took step ahead. Sakshi is very confused about his wish. The road Arjun has choose lead them to city town and then after a long walk they reached hotel whereas the road they use to come here is the short and simple. She donā€™t know why Arjun want to walk this much long. She is very exhausted after whole day walking but somehow her heart is dancing with joy as she is going to spend some more time with Arjun. Arjun looked back at her and called her.

ARJUN: Waha khadi khadi kya soch rahi ho Sakshiā€¦ letā€™s go

SAKSHI: Haan

She brushed up her thoughts and starts walking. They are alone on the road. Road is shining with multiple orange colour street light. Both are looking around and talking with each other. They saw one street and at the end thereā€™s a big camping. Campā€™s view is truly mesmerizing.

SAKSHI: Dekho naa Arjun kitna khoobsurat dikh raha hai poora areaā€¦ white camps with various lightingsā€¦

ARJUN: Haan but vo camping kis liye hai?

SAKSHI: waha board laga hai chalo dekhte hai

Arjun nods and both walk that side. They reached near board and read it. This is camping is for some "Dholavira's Art, craft & culture festival"

ARJUN: Maine suna hai iske baare meinā€¦ it is mostly famous for ā€œcraft marketā€

This makes Sakshi excited.

ARJUN: uske allawa midnight music shows and dance bhi iss ka part hai jo yaha ke white desert mein hota hai

Sakshi looked at camp area which is looking full with tourist.

SAKSHI: Lagta hai yeh function kuch hi dino mein hone wala haiā€¦ dekho saare camps full nazar aa rahe hai

She is interrupted by the male voice. Arjun and Sakshi looked at man. Its guard of the camp.

WATCHMAN: Aap kon hai?

SAKSHI: Hum yaha pass mein hi ek hotel mein ruke haiā€¦ walk pe nikale the toh yeh jagah dekhi

ARJUN: Yeh camp yaha ke festival ke liye hai naa?

WATCHMAN: Haan parso se shuru hone wala hai iss liye toh abhi tourist zyada haiā€¦

They talk with him about this some more and then again come back to main road. After hearing the things Sakshi is looking so excited about the festival. As soon as they reached at center of the town they show so many shops.

SAKSHI: Craft market yahi lagne wala hogaā€¦ kitne saare shops and stalls hai

ARJUN: Right

SAKSHI: Kitna maza aata hoga naaā€¦

Arjun can sense her excitement after hearing about festival.

ARJUN: You want to enjoy this festival right?

Sakshi see him and nods innocently.

SAKSHI: But I know hum yaha case ke liye aaye hai and iss sab se kai zyada important humare liye yeh case hai... shiva abhi mila nahi hai aise mein enjoy karne ka toh sawal hi nahi uthataā€¦ but haan yeh sab sunke I really wish ki me iss festival ko dekh paatiā€¦

ARJUN: Agar tumhara itna hi mann hai toh if case solve ho jaata hai toh we can extend our stay.

Sakshi with stunned expression look at him. Arjun is ready to extend stay to enjoy the festival this is something hard to digest. She flattered her eyes multiple times to confirm she is not dreaming.

SAKSHI: Arjun tumhari tabiyat toh theek hai? Aaj tumne kuch ulta sidha toh nahi kha liya?

He gave a look.

SAKSHI: Vo mein iss liye pooch rahi thi ki tumne abhi jo kaha naa uss pe yakin nahi ho raha haiā€¦ I mean usually tum aisi baatein karte nahi hoā€¦ usually se mera matlab tha ki kabhi bhi aisi baat nahi karteā€¦ (She said giving teasing look to him) You are ready to extend our stayā€¦

ARJUN: Haan toh iss mein kon si badi baat hai?! waise bhi hum baar baar toh yaha aa nahi sakteā€¦ abhi aaye hai aur agar moka milta hai toh enjoy karne mein burai hi kya haiā€¦ And for your kind information I am living human being, not a corpseā€¦ me bhi nayi nayi jagah explore karna chahta hoonā€¦ enjoy karna chahta hoonā€¦ khushi se, khul ke jeena chahta hoon

He said and walk ahead. Sakshi stop on place and big smile comes on her lips after hearing what he said.

SAKSHI: Oh godā€¦I hope ki yeh sapna nahi hai

She pinched herself to check once more. No itā€™s not a dream. She is so happy. She looked at Arjun who is walking. She runs and stop in front of him. Arjun looked at her with confusion but next moment he freeze on place as Sakshi throw herself to him and hugged him tightly with joy. Arjun doesnā€™t understand what makes her this much happy but he like the way Sakshi hug him. He canā€™t stop himself and put hand around her. And this is it. They are looking super perfect. Sakshi is perfectly fits in his embrace. They are standing in middle of road in orange light. Good and calm weather makes this moment more peaceful and beautiful.

When he put hand around her, Sakshi feel more comfortable and relaxed. She snuggle more into him. Arjun is feeling her softness on his well toned muscular body. He feels like this is the only right thing in the world that she is in his arms. His heart starts thumping and saying loudly that he wants her for him, she belongs to him, she has to be his side for rest of his life, he want her in his embrace for forever. His wild thoughts makes him restless and shock. He is surprised hearing his own heartā€™s wish. After Roshni he is nearly forget that he has an organ named heart. When Sakshi came in his life he starts feeling the emotions but never spare any thought to it more than a minute. After a ages he again feel his heartbeat when Sakshi gets injured and other day he scooped her and make her sit in the SUV. After that day he keep feeling his heartbeats whenever Sakshi was close to him. He realise that he still has a heart, he still has a feelings. Now in this moment he can hear his heartbeat and his heart wish very loud and clear. Itā€™s only saying that Sakshi is the one for him. But the question is, is he ready? Is he ready to move on? Is he ready to become someone elseā€™s and make someone else his own? He looked down at Sakshi.

This side Sakshi is happy beyond limits and hugged him in excitement but when she realise she is in his arms her heart starts racing. Her heart skip the beat when she hear his heartbeats which saying, her closeness affecting him too. When she try to move a bit, but his strong arms hold her tightly showing that he donā€™t want to let her go. Somehow this makes her feel even better. She is restless but she feel it right as if she meant to be in his arms, like this is her destiny, like she always wanted this. Her thought shook her to the core. What the hell is happening with me? Whatā€™s wrong with me? How can I even think this? Questions starts arising in her mind but unfortunately right now her heart has whole control on her body. Her body is reacting according to her heart and not paying any attention to her mind. When Arjun look down at her, she feels gaze on her so she too looked up and her eyes met with him.

What they see in each otherā€™s eyes, passed shiver down their spine. Bothā€™s eyes showing same emotions, same passion, same wish and same confusion as well. Arjunā€™s deep eyes met with her mesmerising eyes. Sakshi is feeling shy under his warm gaze. Arjun smile seeing her shyness. Sakshi free herself from his hold and turn to the other side. Arjun is looking at her and his smile grew larger seeing her sinking in shyness. He take a step and stand beside her. Sakshi see him from corner of her eyes and said,

SAKSHI: I think we should go

Arjun nod in yes and they starts walking. While walking they starts observing the place. It is night but some place are still clearly visible due to lights. On the way they saw some archaeological places. They are enjoying talking and discussing about places. After a long walk they finally reached at hotel. They enter in hotel and starts climbing stairs.

SAKSHI: Waise Arjunā€¦ Thank you very much for everythingā€¦ Masaledaar chai ke baad I am feeling much betterā€¦ (She continue with naughty look) Now I understand why you like tea so much (She winks)

ARJUN: Haan lakin tumhare haath se bani chai jitna maza nahi tha uss chai meā€¦

Sakshiā€™s eyes get wide hearing praise.

ARJUN: Tumhari chai sab se alag and special hoti hai because tum uss mein mint leafs & Elaichi bhi daalti ho jisse poora taste change ho jaata haiā€¦ I can say mujhe tumhare haath ki chai ki itni aadat ho gayi hai ki mujhe ab mere hath se bani chai bhi pasand nahi aati hai

OK!! Itā€™s enough. She is definitely in dream. The Arjun Rawte is praising her with open heart without hesitation this happens in dream only. ā€“ She thought. Arjun shook his head seeing her reactions.

ARJUN: Sakshi tum ab tak kai baar check kar chuki hoā€¦ this is not a dreamā€¦ I donā€™t know tum baar baar yeh kyun sochne lagti ho ki yeh sapna hai

SAKSHI: Because you are not Arjun Rawte

ARJUN: What!!!!

SAKSHI: I mean are you listening yourself? Tum aaj bohat badle badle lag rahe hoā€¦ you are ready to extend our stay for festival, you are praising me, you are complementing my handmade tea without any second thoughtā€¦ this is not you

He said nothing for a moment and then said,

ARJUN: I can understandā€¦ Sakshiā€¦. (He took a sigh and said slowly) I am not the one who can express myself so easilyā€¦ me pehle se hi thoda reserve thaā€¦ bachpan mein hi maa ko kho diya aur papa ne kabhi meri baaton pe dhyan dena zaroori nahi samja... Roshni aur Sameer hi the jinse me apne dil ki baat share kiya karta tha lakin phir sab kuch badal gayaā€¦ maine unn dono ko kho diya jinke samne me apni baat rakh sakta tha... aur phir me ek aisa insaan ban gaya jo kabhi kuch bhi share karne mein believe nahi kartaā€¦ maine apni alag duniya bana liā€¦ maine apne aap ko sab se alag kar liya iss darr se ki mere karib aake unhe sirf dard milegaā€¦ (he looked at sakshi) aur yeh akelapan aur bhi badh gaya jab maine dekha ki aisa koi nahi hai jisse meri parwah hai, kisi ne kabhi mere pass aake mujhe samaj ne ki koshish hi nahi kiā€¦ sab ko mera rude behaviour nazar aata tha lakin koi yeh nahi dekh paata tha ki me aisa kyun karta hoonā€¦ phir achanak se sab kuch badalne laga jab maine Etf join kiyaā€¦ aur jab se tum aayi ho meri zindagi mein (sakshiā€™s eyes fixed on him) tab se dheere dheere samaj paa raha hoon ki mera parivaar mere dur rehne se nahi mere unke pass hone se khush hota haiā€¦ vo mere saath rehna chahte hai, mujhe khush dekhna chahte hai, mera saath dena chahte haiā€¦vo mere saath jeena chahte hai aur jab mein yeh sab samaj raha hoon toh chahta hoon ki me bhi unki aur ek kadam aage badhauā€¦ apni baatein unke samne rakhne ki koshish karna chahta hoonā€¦unhe yeh feel karvana chahta hoon ki vo mujhse apne dil ki baat share kar sakte haiā€¦ but sakshi I need timeā€¦ yeh sab mere liye itna aasan nahi haiā€¦ aaj tak jo kuch bhi hua hai usne mujhe andar tak hila ke rakh diya haiā€¦ me apne aap ko poori tarah se kho chuka hoonā€¦ khud ko sambhalne mein aur khud mein hi khud ko dhundhne ke liye mujhe waqut aur tum sab ke support ki zaroorat haiā€¦ tum samaj rahi ho naa?

SAKSHI (with her signature smile): Its ok Arjunā€¦ hum sab tumhe samjte hai aur hume pata hai ki tum hum sab ki bohat care karte hoā€¦ tumhare bina bole bhi tumhare actions iss baat ko saabit karte hai but I appreciate ki tum ab apne dil ki baat bolne ki koshish kar rahe hoā€¦ apne thoughts, apni feelings share karne lage ho aur hum sab ko intezaar rahega jab tum poori tarike se apne dil ki baat bolne ke liye comfortable ho jaauogeā€¦ we all are with you

Sakshiā€™s positive response encourage him and make him feel so happy. He nods in yes with smile. They reached upstairs.

SAKSHI: See you tomorrowā€¦ Good Night

ARJUN: Good Night

He see her for a few moments and then went into his room. This side Sakshi is so happy. She jumped in joy and run towards Randeepā€™s room. She knock on the door with lot of excitement. Randeep open the door. Sakshi enter in room and found Rashmi there. She see the laptop and goes near the laptop. Whole SIF team is there on conference.

SAKSHI: Hey guys

SIF TEAM: Hello Maā€™am

VISHAL: Kya baat hai maā€™amā€¦ aap bohat khush lag rahi hai?

SAKSHI: Khushi ki baat toh haiā€¦ (she think something and said) ab me toh waha hoon nahi but aap sab ko kal meri taraf se Sunshine hotel mein party milegiā€¦ aap sab waha dinner yaa lunch ke liye chale jaanaā€¦ me yaha se hi hotel mein baat kar lungi

Randeep and Rashmi looked at each other seeing her so happy.

SIMRAN: Lakin maā€™am baat kya hai?

SAKSHI: Jo bhi hai bohat khass baat haiā€¦ ab aap sab bhi ghar jaiiye aur aram kijiye

RANDEEP: Aree aise kaiseā€¦ abhi toh hume ek aur file discuss karna hai

SAKSHI: Ohho Randeepā€¦ time dekhoā€¦ kitna late ho raha haiā€¦ kyun inn sab ko pareshan kar rahe hoā€¦ yeh log sab kuch acche se sambhal lengeā€¦ (To SIF Team) Aap vo file inhe mail kar denaā€¦ ab aap sab jaiiye aur aram kijiyeā€¦ baaki ka kaam kal hoga

Team looked at Randeep.

RANDEEP: Ab jab aap sab ki pyaari Sakshi Maā€™am ne bol diya hai toh mujhe aise dekhne ki zaroorat nahi haiā€¦ you all can leave.

Team become happy.

RADHIKA: Thank you Maā€™am

Sakshi nods.

RANDEEP: Permission maine diya aur thanks sakshi ko?!

KRISH: Sakshi maā€™am ne kaha tabhi toh permission mili warna aap toh saari files discuss karke hi dum lete

RANDEEP: Tum sab bhulo mat chief me hoon

SIMRAN: Lakin aap ki chief to humari sakshi maā€™am hi hai naa

Randeep looked at sakshi. Sakshi raised her eyebrows with teasing look. Randeep took a sigh and make a face as if ā€œok ok fine. Me haar manta hoonā€. All smile seeing his face. They all bid bye to each other. Sakshi disconnect the call. Rashmi and Randeep looked at Sakshi.

RASHMI: Ab bolo bhi baat kya hai?

Sakshi hold her hand and swirl in joy.

SAKSHI: Aaj me bohat khush hoonā€¦ bohat bohat bohat zyada

RANDEEP: Haan lakin aisa kya hua hai vo toh batauo

SAKSHI: Randeep vo Arjunā€¦ Arjun badal ne laga hai

RASHMI: Badal ne laga hai matlab?

SAKSHI (with lot of happiness): Hum abhi bahar gaye the chai pine ke liyeā€¦ tab usne kaha kiā€¦ki vo bhi enjoy karna chahta haiā€¦ Jiji ke jaane ke baad usne pehli baar kaha ki vo bhi ek living human being hai aur khushi se jeena chahta haiā€¦ vo ab apne dil ki baatein bolne laga haiā€¦ apni feelings share karne laga haiā€¦ vo etf ki tarafā€¦apne parivaar ki taraf kadam badhana chahta haiā€¦

She goes near Randeep and hold his hands said,

SAKSHI: Arjun ne kaha ki vo khushi se jeena chahta haiā€¦ oh god I am so happyā€¦

She again swirl in joy. Her eyes starts brimming with tears due to extreme happiness.

SAKSHI: Me bohat bohat bohat khush hoonā€¦

Rashmi and Randeep smile seeing her so happy.

RANDEEP: Yeh toh sach mein khushi ki baat haiā€¦ hum sab yahi toh chahte the ki vo zindagi mein aage badhe aur khush raheā€¦ jo diwar usne apne around bana ke rakhi thi vo todke vo phir se ek baar zindagi ko jeene ke baare mein soche

Sakshi nods.

SAKSHI: Aur ab lag raha hai ki vo pal aa gaya haiā€¦

She goes near window and looked at sky.

SAKSHI: Aap dekh rahe ho naa Jijiā€¦ Arjun badal ne laga haiā€¦ bohat jald aap ko aapka purana wala Arjun mil jaayegaā€¦ vo Arjun jo hasna janta haiā€¦ jo zindagi ko jeena janta haiā€¦

She turn towards Rashmi and Randeep. Rashmi goes near her and hugged her. After a moment she parted and looked at Sakshi.

SAKSHI: Jiji ko bohat sukoon milega jab vo uss Arjun ko dekhegi jinse unhe pyaar hua thaā€¦ hai naa?

Rashmi nods.

SAKSHI: Kal jab hum bahar ghumne jaayenge toh mandir bhi jaayengeā€¦ me naa bhagwaan ji ko thank you kehna chahti hoon aur itni badi khushi ke moke pe unka muh mitha karana bhi toh banta hai naaā€¦ toh phir done hum kal mandir bhi jaayenge

RANDEEP: Tum jo kahogi waisa hi karengeā€¦

Sakshi smile widely.

RANDEEP: Waise tumne apni medicines li?

Sakshi makes face and said,

SAKSHI: Voā€¦bhul gayi thiā€¦ actually kya hai naa me room me hi jaa rahi thi but Arjun ne kaha ki chalo chai pine chalte hai toh me uske saath bahar chali gayi aur uske baad sidhe yaha aa gayiā€¦ me abhi jaake le leti hoonā€¦ waise ab toh lag raha hai ki medicine lene ki zaroorat bhi nahi haiā€¦ saari thakanā€¦ headache, body pain sab dur ho gaya hai

RASHMI: Phir bhi tumhe accha feel nahi ho raha tha so jaauo aur jaake dawai le lo and uske baad so jaana theek hai?

Sakshi nods and wish good night to both and went out. Rashmi and Randeep looked at each other.

RASHMI: Mujhe samaj nahi aa raha ki mujhe khush hona chahiye yaa nahi... aisa nahi hai ki mein Arjun ko khush nahi dekhna chahti lakinā€¦

RANDEEP: I know tum kya kehna chahti hoā€¦ aaj jab Arjun ke dil mein phir se jeene ki chah jagi hai toh uski wajah Sakshi haiā€¦

Rashmi nods in yes.

RANDEEP: Vo jeena chahta hai, khush hona chahta hai, dil ki baat share karna sikhne laga hai lakin sirf Sakshi ke saathā€¦ shayad abhi Arjun bhi iss baat ko leke sure nahi hai lakin I am sure vo bohat jaldi samaj jaayega ki vo apni zindagi mein Sakshi ko chahta haiā€¦ yeh Roshni ka nahi Sakshi ka Arjun hai... iss Arjun ki har umeed, har khushi, har sapna, har rishta Sakshi se juda hua hai

RASHMI: Exactlyā€¦ issi liye toh mujhe darr lag raha hai kyun ki Sakshi bohat ziddi haiā€¦vo Arjun ke liye jaan de degi lakin kabhi iss rishte ko haan nahi kahegiā€¦ hum dono hi dekh sakte hai ki Sakshi Arjun se kitna pyaar karti hai lakin vo iss pyaar ko kabhi nahi maanegiā€¦ vo apne pyaar ko apne aap mein hi kahin dafan kar degi Randeepā€¦ aur usse Arjun kahin phir se toot gaya toh!! aisa hua toh iss baar Arjun ki jo halat hogi vo sochte hi meri ruh kaamp rahi hai

She said getting so worried about Arakshi. Randeep goes near her and said,

RANDEEP: Relax Rashmiā€¦ pareshan hone se koi fayda nahi hone walaā€¦ hum bas koshish kar sakte hai aur pray kar sakte hai ki jo kuch bhi ho accha hoā€¦ hum sab apna 100% denge Arjun aur Sakshi ke rishte ke liyeā€¦ baaki toh jaisi uppar wale ki marzi hogi waisa hi hoga aur tum jaanti ho uppar wala sacche pyaar ko kabhi harne nahi detaā€¦

Rashmi nods. Randeep pulled her into hug. After a moment he look down at Rashmi and said,

RANDEEP: Kaafi late ho gaya haiā€¦ chalo pehle ek strong coffee peete hai phir hume bhi rest karna chahiye

She agree with him and they both went down in hotelā€™s dining area to have coffee.

Next morning

In early morning, after having breakfast Arjun, Sameer, Aisha and Shree left to visit border area. This side as per plan Sakshi, Randeep and Rashmi left to visit tourist place.

At border

Etf team reached at the BSF camp. Sameer took charge and talk with the colonel of camp. After some legal procedures finally they got permission. Etf team with some of the BSF officers, start checking the area. Its afternoon and they are still searching the every place thoroughly.

AISHA: Sir almost 4 hours hone wale haiā€¦ hume abhi tak koi clue nahi milaā€¦ kahin aisa toh nahi hai ki sach mein Shiva yaha se kahin aur chala gaya hai

ARJUN: mujhe nahi lagta ki vo kahin aur gaya haiā€¦ vo yahin dholavira mein hi chhupa hua hai

They reached at some of the heap of sand. While searching the place Sameer reached at one heap of sand. Behind that heap, Sameer felt the pit under the sand. He looked down and found a synthetic fur material piece. He is about to take that but his sight falls on the corner. At some good distance he feel the moment as if someone is there. He think for a twice and then goes near the team.

SAMEER: Team yaha pe kuch nahi haiā€¦ hume aage jaana chahiye

Team see him with narrowed eyes. Sameer signal them to look at his back side. Team exchange look and then nods.

ARJUN: Ok (To BSF) chaliyeā€¦

They all leave that place. after some moments one man come near that heap and take that material piece. He look around and then smile.

MAN: Yeh Etf wale toh bade bevkoof nikaleā€¦ yeh kya shiva bhai ko dundhengeā€¦

He once again look around and then starts walking towards the corner. After 20 minutes of the walk he reached at the another heap of sand. Behind that heap, he sit and starts removing the sand which reveal the door of underground bunker. He enter in the bunker. Inside the bunker thereā€™s a huge room which has all the facilities. Shiva is sitting on chair in that room. In same room some men are working with RDX, clocks, wires and chemicals which is indicating that they are making bombs. Few men are working in other room but what they are doing is not clearly visible. That man goes near shiva.

MAN: Shiva bhaiā€¦

Shiva looked at him.

MAN: Etf aayi thi yaha checking karne

Shiva got up from the chair with surprise.

MAN: Aree tension ki baat nahi haiā€¦ unhe kuch pata nahi chala aur vo yaha se jaa bhi chuki hai

SHIVA: Hmm lakin manna padega inn ETF walon koā€¦ unho ne andaza laga liya ki me BSF ke pehere ke bich chhupa ho sakta hoon

MAN: Lakin bhai kya fayda unke andaze kaā€¦ vo log phir bhi aap ko nahi dhundh paaye

Shiva smile and said,

SHIVA: Ab bas aaj raat tak ki baat haiā€¦ ek baar apna kaam ho jaaye uske baad sidha iss desh se baharā€¦ aur phir yaha shuru hogi diwaliā€¦ itne dhamake honge ki poora india hil jaayega par jante ho asli maza kab aayega? Jab sab ko pata chalega ki humne yeh sab unke hi naak niche chhup ke kiya hai

Man laughs and said,

MAN: Ekdam sahi kaha bossā€¦

SHIVA: Ek mission fail ho gaya toh kya hua? Iss baar pehli baar se bhi zyada bada plan haiā€¦ 3 groups ready bethe hai yeh bombs aur RDX kharid ne ke liyeā€¦ aaj toh paison ki barsaat hogi barsaat

He smile widely thinking about money. Then he said to that man,

SHIVA: Tum gaauon jaauo aur usko bolo ki inn Etf waalon pe nazar rakheā€¦ mujhe yeh Etf wale aasani se haar maan lene walon mein se nahi lageā€¦ jab tak vo yaha hai khatra barkarar hai aur saath saath usko bolna trucks bhi taiyar rakheā€¦ poora consignment aaj hi jaayegaā€¦

Man nods and went out.

SHIVA (To Others): Jaldi jaldi kaam karoā€¦ jo karna hai hume aaj raat ko hi karna hai...saare bombs ban jaane chahiye aur tum sab bhi RDX jaldi pack karo aur vo bhi acche seā€¦ checkpost pe checking hogiā€¦ hum pakde nahi jaa sakte

He said and again sit on chair. He called someone.

SHIVA: Raat ke12 baje taiyar rehnaā€¦ meri tickets bhi leke aana... Etf mere pichhe padi hai... isse pehle ki koi badi gadbad ho me yaha se dur chala jaana chahta hoon

He said and disconnect the call.

Etf team with BSF looking everything on screen.

SAMEER: Shree turn it off now

SHREE: Yes sir.

Shree has a remote in his hand. After few minutes one small toy helicopter enter in room. Shree took that and turn off the device.

SAMEER: Good job shreeā€¦ tumhara yeh device sach mein faydemand sabit huaā€¦

ARJUN: Well done shree

SHREE (with big smile): Thank you sir

OFFICER: I canā€™t believeā€¦ itne kade pehre ke bavjud yeh log yaha chhupe hue hai

SAMEER: Kasoor aap ka bhi nahi hai sirā€¦ yeh log bohat shatir hote haiā€¦ unhe humari soch aur humare rules ka poora andaza hota hai and vo ussi baat ka fayda uthate hai

Officer nods in agreement.

AISHA: Toh shiva yaha chhup ke yeh sab kar raha haiā€¦ desh mein reh ke desh ko hi barbaad karne ke plan bana raha haiā€¦ gaddar kahin ka

SAMEER: Paison ke nashe mein aise log humare desh ki security daav pe laga dete haiā€¦digustingā€¦   

Sameer looked at officers and said,

SAMEER: Thank you so much sirā€¦ aap ne hum pe trust kiya aur humara saath diyaā€¦ hum chahe toh unhe abhi pakad sakte hai lakin jaisa ki aapne dekha vo aaj kuch terrorist groups ko milne wala hai aur humare liye unko pakdna bohat zaroori haiā€¦ issliye hume aap ke support ki zaroorat haiā€¦ I know sab jante hue bhi BSF ke camping mein aise gaddaron ko rakhna safe nahi hai lakin iske allawa humare pass koi option nahi haiā€¦ Me apni poori team ki taraf se aap ko waada karta hoon ki raat tak hum yeh case solve kar dengeā€¦ shiva aur uske saare saathiyon ko unke jurmon ki kadi se kadi saza milegi

OFFICER: I can understandā€¦ hum aap ke saath haiā€¦ desh se badhker aur kuch nahi haiā€¦ you donā€™t worryā€¦ we will make sure ki Shiva menon aur uske admiyon ko pata naa chale ki hum unke baare mein jante haiā€¦ hum unpe apni tarah se poori nazar banaye rakhenge

SAMEER: Thank you for everything sirā€¦ ab hum jaane ki permission chahengeā€¦ jaise hi vo log yaha se nikalte hai aap hume inform kar dijiyegaā€¦ baaki hum sab sambhal lengeā€¦unke jaane ke baad aap unke bunker ko seal kar dijiyega

OFFICER: Ok

Etf team salute him saying ā€œJai hindā€ and come out from BSF camping.

SAMEER: Hume Randeep ko inform karna hoga

ARJUN: Jo bhi karna hai bohat dhyan se karna hai kyun ki shiva ka ek admi hum pe nazar rakhne wala haiā€¦ hume alert rehna hoga

SAMEER: You are right Rawte

They sit into the taxi which they hire and headed towards the hotel. 

At town

Rashmi, Randeep and Sakshi are in town and visiting different places. They are talking something and Randeep makes face.

SAKSHI: Kya hua?

RANDEEP: Agar tune kal raat hi yeh sab dekh liya tha toh aaj humare saath ghumne ka plan hi kyun banaya?! Aadhe se zyada place toh tune dekhe hue hai

SAKSHI: Haan lakin mujhe thodi naa pata tha ki Arjun mujhe chai ke liye poochega aur phir mujhe bilkul andaza nahi tha ki kal raat ko humne baaton baaton mein ass pass ke saare places visit kar liye haiā€¦

She pouts. Randeep nods in negative while Rashmi smile.

SAKSHI: I am sorryā€¦ waise dekha jaaye toh humara ghumna waste bhi nahi haiā€¦ maine yeh sab dekha tha but aap dono ne toh nahi dekha tha phir kal raat thi so kaafi andhera bhi thaā€¦aaj subah sab aur acche se dekhne ko mil gaya

RASHMI: Hmm ab chalo kuch cold drink vagera peete haiā€¦ bohat garmi lag rahi hai

RANDEEP: Ok (watching at wrist watch) 1 baj raha hai pata nahi unko kuch pata chala hoga yaa nahiā€¦ I really wish ki hume waha se shiva ke baare mein information mil jaaye

RASHMI: Hope so

They all headed towards one shop and order some cold drinks for them.

This side in taxi

Etf team is on the way.

AISHA: Waise Sakshi, Rashmi aur Randeep ko maza aa raha hogaā€¦ yaha bohat kuch dekhne layak hai

SAMEER: Hmm vo toh hai

Arjun think about Sakshi.

ARJUN (Thought): Maza toh aayega lakin I am feeling sad for Randeep kyun ki Sakshi pehle hi saare places mere saath visit kar chuki haiā€¦ (He smile) I am sorry sakshiā€¦ I know tum aaj Randeep aur Rashmi ke saath places visit karna chahti thi aur mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha lakin kya kartaā€¦ me chahta tha ki tum vo sab mere saath dekhoā€¦ tumhare chehre ka vo excitement aur tumhari smile me miss nahi karna chahta tha iss liye maine kal vo raasta chuna jo hume poore town mein ghuma ke hotel pohchayeā€¦ (he took sigh) pata hai sakshi yeh sab kar ke mujhe bilkul bhi boora nahi lag raha haiā€¦ me abhi sure nahi hoon ki me yeh sab kyun kar raha hoonā€¦ randeep ke tumhare saath hone se mujhe itna fark kyun padta hai lakin ab me apne aap ko rok ke thak gaya hoonā€¦ chah kar bhi me apne aap ko tumse dur nahi rakh paa raha hoon iss liye now I decide ki me khud ko nahi rokungaā€¦ aage kya hoga me nahi jaanta lakin me tumhari ore badhna chahta hoon

He again smile on his thought. Sameer notice this and narrowed his eyes.

SAMEER: Arjun tum kis baat pe itna khush ho rahe ho?

Arjun see him and said,

ARJUN: Voā€¦bahar ka nazara... nazara dekh ke khush ho raha tha

Sameer is very confused and so Aisha and shree. Aisha and Sameer exchange look like ā€œArjun sir kuch chhupa rahe hai kya??ā€ but dono ke pass iss baat ka koi answer nahi hai so they shrugged their shoulder.

After 1 hour

At Sameerā€™s Room

Sameer and all other members are at Sameerā€™s room. Sameer share everything with Randeep, Rashmi and Sakshi.

SAKSHI: Hume unko rangein haathon pakadna hoga jab shiva unn group ko RDX aur bombs bech raha hoga

SAMEER: Haan lakin isse pehle hume yaha ke saare routes ke baare mein details nikalni hogi aur checkpost pe bhi humare admi tenat karne hongeā€¦ me BSF officers se baat kar lungaā€¦ they will help usā€¦ local police ki madad lena mujhe theek nahi lag raha haiā€¦ shiva ne kaha kaha apne informers bitha rakhe hai hum nahi jaante

All nods.

AISHA: Hume saare trucks ki theek se talashi leni hogi kyun ki kisi bhi trucks mein RDX ho sakta hai

ARJUN: Kisi bhi truck mein nahi Aishaā€¦ sirf uss trucks mein jiss mein teddy bears ho

AISHA: What!! Teddy bears?

ARJUN: Haanā€¦ yaad hai Sam jab hum uss police wale se milne gaye the tab usne kya kaha tha? Usne kaha tha ki abhi kuch waqut pehle hi clocks and teddy bears chori hue haiā€¦clocks vo log bomb banane ke liye use kar rahe hai toh I am sure vo teddy bears ke andar RDX chhupa ke smuggle karengeā€¦ waise bhi tumhe waha ek synthetic fur material ka tukda mila thaā€¦ teddy bears ke liye kuch aisa hi material use hota hai

Sameer nods in yes.

RANDEEP: Greatā€¦aaj raat hum shiva ko pakad lenge aur uske saath jo bomb blast ka plan bana hai vo bhi flop ho jaayega

SAMEER: Randeepā€¦ I suggest ki tum tino tab tak samne naa aauo jab tak matter poori tarah humare haath mein naa hoā€¦ actions hum lengeā€¦ agar zaroorat padi toh you can join us

RANDEEP: Okā€¦ as you wishā€¦

SAMEER: Shreeā€¦Aisha tum dono jaauo and routes ki details nikaloā€¦ jitney bhi raastein hai jo unhe yaha se bahar jaane mein help kar sakte hai unn sab raaston pe hum kada pehra laga denge

AISHA: Ok sir

SAMEER: Arjun tab tak hum uss admi ka pata lagate hai aur follow karte hai jiske baare mein vo baat kar raha thaā€¦ jisko usne hum pe nazar rakhne ke liye kaha hai aur trucks bhi arrange karne ke liye kaha hai

Arjun nods.

SAKSHI: Sammy I want to say something if you donā€™t mindā€¦

SAMEER: Haan bolo naa

SAKSHI: Agar uss admi ko zara sa bhi andaza hua ki Shree and Aisha routes ki details nikal rahe hai aur tum dono ki nazar uss pe hai toh gadbad ho sakti haiā€¦ isse better option hai ki hum usko ulja ke rakheā€¦ Tum aur Arjun usko ulja ke rakhoā€¦ usse aise feel karvauo ki tum dono abhi bhi shiva ko dhundh rahe ho and kuch mil nahi raha haiā€¦ keep visiting different placesā€¦ pichhe se hum tino milke uss admi ki saari activites track karte rahengeā€¦ ho sakta hai kuch aur log bhi ho jo uska saath de rahe hoā€¦ agar aisa kuch hua toh hum tino handle karenge jisse humara kaam bhi hoga aur unn logon ko kuch pata bhi nahi chalegaā€¦ shiva ko bhi yahi lagega ki Etf busy hai toh vo bhi befikar hoke apna kaam karta rahega

SAMEER: Greatā€¦I totally agree with youā€¦ nice thought sakshi

RANDEEP: Afterall mission director jo haiā€¦

Sameer smiles while Sakshi gave a look to Randeep for again remind them about mission director thing.

AISHA: Shree hum dono chale?

SHREE: Haan

SAMEER: Abhi nahi Aishaā€¦ pehle me aur Rawte jaayenge uske baad tum dono pichhe ke raste se jaana taaki tum dono kisi ki nazar mein naa aauo

Aisha and Shree nods.

SAMEER: Thoda fresh ho jaate hai Arjunā€¦ phir nikalte hai

Arjun nods.

RASHMI: Randeep tab tak hum vo file check kar lete haiā€¦ team humari permission ki wait kar rahi hogi

Randeep nods.

SHREE: Aisha, Sakshi hum bhi humari team se baat kar lete haiā€¦ Chotu ka message tha ki vo sab baat karna chahte hai

AISHA: Ok chalo

SAKSHI: Ruko ruko

She went out and after a moment come back holding sweet box. She open it and gave a sweet to everyone.

SAKSHI: Aaj mandir gayi thi toh wahi prashad haiā€¦ ab aap sab apna apna kaam kar sakte hai

All get busy with their work and went to their respective rooms.

After few minutes

Arjun is on the way to Sameerā€™s room but stop hearing ā€œbataiiye naa Sakshi maā€™am itna khush kyun haiā€. He goes near the room and starts hearing their conversation. Randeep and Rashmi are talking with SIF team.

KRISH: please bataiiye na maā€™amā€¦ ab aap hi sochiye hume aaj unki taraf se party mil rahi hai lakin party kyun mil rahi hai vo hi nahi pata

RANDEEP: Ab party mil rahi hai yeh sochoā€¦ kyun mil rahi hai vo itna zaroori nahi hai

RADHIKA: Phir bhi hume janna haiā€¦ kahiye naaā€¦

SIMRAN: Hum bhi Sakshi maā€™am ki khushi mein shamil hona chahte hai

Rashmi took a sigh and said,

RASHMI: ok fineā€¦ I donā€™t know tum sab sunke kaise react karoge but sakshi iss liye khush hai kyun ki kal Arjun ne usse kaha ki He want to enjoy, want to live his life freely and happily

VISHAL: Iss baat ke liye Sakshi maā€™am hume party de rahi hai?! vo bhi sunshine jaise bade hotel mein!!!

RANDEEP: Aap sab ke liye shayad yeh thoda ajeeb hai aur crazy bhi sound kar raha hai but Arjun ki vo baat Sakshi ke liye ek nayi zindagi milne ki khushi jaisi haiā€¦ Roshni ke baad Arjun ne aksar yahi kaha hai ki vo Roshni ke saath hi marr chuka hai, Roshni ke bina uski zindagi bematlab hai aur hum sab ne usse aisi hi halat mein dekha bhi haiā€¦ jaan hote hue bhi jaise bejaan hoā€¦ (with deep sigh he continue) Sakshi humesha se koshish karti aayi hai ki Arjun apne dard se uppar uth ke life mein aage badheā€¦ kal jab Arjun ne khud usse kaha ki vo bhi enjoy karna chahta hai, khul ke jeena chahta hai toh Sakshi aise khush hui jaise kisi banzar dharti pe saalon baad baarish hui ho

All members smile hearing Randeep talks.

RADHIKA: Hum samaj sakte hai ki sakshi maā€™am ke liye yeh kitni badi baat haiā€¦ waise bhi vo Roshni maā€™am aur Arjun sir ko leke kaafi touchy hai toh unka aise khush hona jayaz hai

VISHAL: Hum bhi bohat khush hai ki Arjun sir aage badhne ke baare mein soch rahe haiā€¦ unko upset dekh ke hume bhi boora lagta hai agar vo khush honge toh hume bhi bohat khushi hogi

SIMRAN: Haanā€¦.Afterall unho ne kitna kuch dekha hai, kitna kuch saha haiā€¦ itne dard ke baad unhe bhi toh khush rehne ka haq haiā€¦ I am happy for him

RASHMI: Sakshi toh kal khushi se pagal ho rahi thiā€¦ infact vo toh itni khush hai ki aaj special vo mandir jaake aayi haiā€¦ waha usne sab ko mithai baati aur yaha bhi poori team ka muh mitha karwayaā€¦ halaki yaha hum dono ke allawa kisi ko pata nahi hai ki sakshi itni khush hai

Arjun who is standing outside and hearing their conversation is standing totally numb. He canā€™t believe on his ears. He is unable to react anything. He went back to his room. Rashmi and Randeepā€™s words ringing in his ears.

ARJUN: Mera itna kehne se Sakshi itni khush ho gayi?!

He remember the moment when Sakshi hugged him yesterday night. Now he got the reason behind Sakshiā€™s sudden hug and her joy.

ARJUN: Toh vo iss liye khush thi kyun ki maine kaha ki me khul ke jeena chahta hoonā€¦ usne iss liye SIF team ko party di aur aaj mandir mein bhi mere liye gayi thiā€¦ vo mere liye, meri wajah se itni khush hai!!!

Arjun eyes become teary thinking about it. He is overwhelmed by Sakshiā€™s behaviour. He never thought that his simple words will make someone this much happy. Sakshi is very different and he is unable to understand her properly. Slowly she is becoming the ā€œDefinition Of Perfectionā€ for Arjun. Arjun know that sakshi care for him and his talks and actions affect her but he donā€™t know that his talks can affect her to this extent. All this things attract him more towards her.

========================

Hope you like it.

Sorry for any kind of mistake in update.

Do comment and share your views with me.

stay healthy.

keep smiling.

will be back with next update soon.

Bye :)

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wohoooo an update after so long!! Yaar yaadein taaza ho gayi! šŸ¤—šŸ˜„ Arakshi update was missing in my PM from a long time šŸ˜” But on this new year I get it! It's like a new year gift to me šŸ„°

Loved the update so much! ā¤ļø Arakshi I missed reading them šŸ˜­ Thank you so much for this update šŸ„ŗšŸ’ž

Arjun now wants to live laugh and maybe fall in love again. šŸ„ŗ Slowly his heart is opening up, but only for Sakshi šŸ˜˜ After listening to Rashmi and Randeep I am also scared about them. šŸ˜„ 

How will Sakshi accept that she loves her deceased sister's husband? Will se be able to? Randeep was right she will not accept it. Even if she falls in love she will never accept that. šŸ˜­

And Arjun?? šŸ˜ž What about him? šŸ˜” Slowly he is trying to open up. He doesn't know he is in love but when he realises will he give it a chance? Or will he drift apart from it? šŸ˜­ What will happen if Sakshi rejects his proposal? How will he live? šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­ Oh God there are countless questions crossing over my mind, and the answers are only your updates šŸ˜ 

Arjun wanting to show Sakshi all the places first, to notice and feel her emotions is so heartwarming ā¤ļø That man is head over heels in love šŸ˜˜ and him smiling šŸ˜ Haaye!! šŸ™ˆšŸ’• All I want is Arjun and Sakshi to actually accept each other.. They are meant to be together! šŸ„° 

Do update soon ā˜ŗļø

Love ā¤ļø

Karu

Arakshi123 thumbnail

It was awesome... thank you so much for such an amazing and super long update..ā¤ļøā¤ļø keep updating

Arakshi123 thumbnail

Pls "you and I have a connection" ka bhi update do na..šŸ¤—šŸ¤—ā¤ļøā¤ļø

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 

Awesome and beautiful part šŸ˜šŸ’“ that too after so long šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

I basically loved the starting of the part where Arjun was being free & was sharing his heart with Sakshi ā¤ļø & he confessed that he wanted to move on 

It gave her immense happiness & it was obvious she didn't sensed his jealousy but his happiness ā˜ŗāœØ on the other hand she share it with randeep too 

Rashmi & Randeep were correct it won't be so easy for both of them ... But that hug of Aarakshi isa proof that they are too much in love ā¤ļøšŸ˜˜

Shiva ka intzaam to ho gaya hope wo jaldi pakda jaayega as BSF & ETF are joining hands & now he is in a deep trap āœ‹šŸ–šŸ‘‹

I really loved the last bit that Arjun overheard the talks of team & he realize that what Sakshi thinks about him 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon šŸ¤—šŸ™šŸ’•

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey dear

Vo wala story kisi aur writer ka hai jinho ne mujhse kaha tha me unke behalf pe update karu. Agar vo mujhse contact karenge aur update denge toh I will post. 

Thank you for the comment and like. 

Keep showering your love buddy.