we are at 10 entries🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
we are at 10 entries🥳
i sent her the story without the title😆
Koi baat nahi, abhi bhej do!
Btw, I may have written my own take on Prompt # 3!😳
Since this is a contest, beta reading is not required I guess?
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Since this is a contest, beta reading is not required I guess?
Nope! We want the stories straight from the authors! No unfair advantage!
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Koi baat nahi, abhi bhej do!
Btw, I may have written my own take on Prompt # 3!😳
Mine is 5😆
and I need you to write on all the prompts!
My PMs aren't working, help 😭
Ye shubh kaam Shibu kar rahi hai 😆
My PMs aren't working, help 😭
I can’t know which submission came from you since it’s blind judging.
You’ll have to figure this out with Shibz!
I'll send you my mail id, can you mail it there? Sorry, got caught up with something