It is on the fan fiction site . 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
It is on the fan fiction site . 😆
Just finished reading... Girl, it was awesome. The empath in me lives for such stories. I loved it so much. ❤️
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Something for me???...Awww... I just melted like butter on a hot pan
Oh, wait!!! It has Pakhi didi in it, doesn't it? *sigh 😔
Wahi main sochu achanak se itna mehebaan kyun ho gayi aap hum par!🤔
Oh well, I will read it anyway 😛
@bold: this is an unwritten law of IF (by me) that I need to be tagged in all the stories that are written here 😆😆
You know me so well now🤣