Originally posted by: IWishICould
Don't know about others but I'm certainly looking forward to read more of your funny posts 😆.. you rock, girl. 🤘
Aw! Thank you! 😘❤️

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IWishICould
Don't know about others but I'm certainly looking forward to read more of your funny posts 😆.. you rock, girl. 🤘
Aw! Thank you! 😘❤️

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I went out last night with friends. Lots of people I know have covid right now so not much plans. I have two birthday parties back to back on the 2nd and 3rd of January, so I’ll party then. 😆 What about you?
Nah, no such plans so far. The outing with relatives was pretty much the last time I went out.
Btw I had partied on the 30th last year and stayed in for 31st. That's a coincidence. 😆
Originally posted by: mintyblue
To drink stronger coffee and read more!!
To post more Hrithik content!!! LOL
Stronger coffee will make you bitter down the line!
Like every year, my plan / goal is to get married
Originally posted by: Lalakhun1
Like every year, my plan / goal is to get married
That's great! How many spouses do you have by now?
Holy crap, you all have 11 pages worth of plans and here I am just realizing it is a New Year already.
Originally posted by: Lalakhun1
Like every year, my plan / goal is to get married
yahan pe time thoda kam bitao, tho shayad ho jaye
0 if I had at least 1, I can finally set some other goal / plan to achieve
i spend less time here but still no luck😒
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12