Nothing happens and they pass out. According to Insta news
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nothing happens and they pass out. According to Insta news
I loved today's episode so much 😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by: daffodil153
Shaadi toh nai hogi!
I think they passed out!!
Arohi ab bohot bada tamasha create karegi as usual!!!Ab isme kya naya hai ki in logon ne usko MAHA SAPTAH kaha?!!!
@bold: nice. i like tamasha done by arohi. they r so entertaining. i would ay bring it on😎
Originally posted by: Mushfika_01
@bold: nice. i like tamasha done by arohi. they r so entertaining. i would ay bring it on😎
She already broke the glass. Kadoos to neil for triggering her vamp side. It's about time she breaks something and shouts at akshu in front of everyone.
I LOVE Aarohi shouting at Akshu in front of everyone🥳🤗
She already broke the glass. Kadoos to neil for triggering her vamp side. It's about time she breaks something and shouts at akshu in front of everyone.
I LOVE Aarohi shouting at Akshu in front of everyone🥳🤗
@bold: "same pinch"😉
Yes, I am in love with today's episode. It could easily be like a One shot story of boy meets girl love story.
Tomorrow will be another dhamaka episode.
the confession and the blood-shaadi.
dekhte hai kya hota hai.
I cant wait to write today's analysis.... probably will do todays and tomorrow episode together.
Cant get enough. already watching for a 2nd time. seriously am watching on a loop. feeling so mushy.
but have to go for a dinner invitation now.
❤️
Just watched ! It’s beautiful- all the people who are jija saali ship please stay away lol
Manjiri annoyed me yet again. ☹️
Btw, the fact that kairav got sick while looking for akshara🤣 can you be MORE useless than this?
Originally posted by: Mushfika_01
Btw, the fact that kairav got sick while looking for akshara🤣 can you be MORE useless than this?
Yaar let's be Kairav and Manjari free day yaar. I don't want to be sick after watching a good episode
seriously!!! Kairav ko stress ho gaya 😂😂 humein toh hamesha hota hai jab Kairav ko dekhte hai
Yaar let's be Kairav and Manjari free day yaar. I don't want to be sick after watching a good episode
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
19