Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Areh precap bhi aa gaya?! It's not even uploaded on hotstar yet ufff
it may be uploaded in other folder. Two days back that's where I found it 😂😂Originally posted by: Mushfika_01
Areh precap bhi aa gaya?! It's not even uploaded on hotstar yet ufff
Shaadi toh nai hogi!
I think they passed out!!
Arohi ab bohot bada tamasha create karegi as usual!!!
Ab isme kya naya hai ki in logon ne usko MAHA SAPTAH kaha?!!!
haan true. Shaadi toh nahi hogi. They must have passed out 😂😂😂 subah uthke bacche wapas normal normal khelenge 😂😂 aur ring select karne jayenge. Aarohi will select expensive ring and akshara will like that family vintage ringOriginally posted by: daffodil153
Shaadi toh nai hogi!
I think they passed out!!
Arohi ab bohot bada tamasha create karegi as usual!!!Ab isme kya naya hai ki in logon ne usko MAHA SAPTAH kaha?!!!
I like the episode....it's good
What happens in the episode?
Nothing big....abhi ask about incident she lies.....cute nok jhok......both of them get drunken.....nd share their pain ...than song.... it's a lovely episode
I watched on Hotstar at 6.03Originally posted by: Mushfika_01
Areh precap bhi aa gaya?! It's not even uploaded on hotstar yet ufff
I think they both will remember what happened but will not accept it otherwise what is use of talking about their life.
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
19