Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
wait what? we cant write angst?
there goes my story
idek what fluff is
The opposite of angst 😆
FAQs dekho
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
wait what? we cant write angst?
there goes my story
idek what fluff is
The opposite of angst 😆
FAQs dekho
I saw that definition and this too: "Fanfic without angst; any pleasant, feel-good story. Fluff may lack plot; however, unlike a PWP the focus is not sex, but displays of affection between two or more characters, whether their relationship is romantic or not. It may also indicate a mood piece with warm, uplifting descriptions."
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Very good... No scoring for you... Itni mehnat karke, dimaag patak Patak ke likhke it won't be scored😝
I am concerned about those who have to read mine than the score aspect 🤣
P S: Scores will remain a secret right 😆. Just the winners will be declared if I read the rules right ? I rather not know mine .
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I am concerned about those who have to read mine than the score aspect 🤣
P S: Scores will remain a secret right 😆. Just the winners will be declared if I read the rules right ? I rather not know mine .
@p.s, yes, but if you want, I can send you a ss😌😅
Originally posted by: ZTGIVRTJKH3A76JF
I saw that definition and this too: "Fanfic without angst; any pleasant, feel-good story. Fluff may lack plot; however, unlike a PWP the focus is not sex, but displays of affection between two or more characters, whether their relationship is romantic or not. It may also indicate a mood piece with warm, uplifting descriptions."
I saw this definition too 😆. Also all possibly results from first page of Google 🤪.
How freezing is your house today?
We need some hot angst to warm things up 🤣
i cant write fluff...im sending my story as it is and you better accept it😡
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
i cant write fluff...im sending my story as it is and you better accept it😡
Ok. I am convinced... Man, your convincing skills are so good, you should consider a career in convincing. 😌
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Ok. I am convinced... Man, your convincing skills are so good, you should consider a career in convincing. 😌
i didnt study psychology for no reason