You can watch it on Hulu, Hotstar… (these require subscription)
You can try watching it on apnetv.me (that’s where I used to watch it before getting Hotstar)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You can watch it on Hulu, Hotstar… (these require subscription)
You can try watching it on apnetv.me (that’s where I used to watch it before getting Hotstar)
Thanks Noor. IA he’ll feel better soon.
I will, thank you Zenab. IA he’ll be better soon
Thank you to everyone who has inquired about my son’s health, sorry if I missed out on replying to you directly. He still has a fever. IA he will feel better soon.