Originally posted by: Sampada001
ahha.. This scene has my heart❤💖
Their hands
that hand chemistry is unbelievable sometimes
I can’t believe hands have that much chemistry
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sampada001
ahha.. This scene has my heart❤💖
Their hands
that hand chemistry is unbelievable sometimes
I can’t believe hands have that much chemistry
Originally posted by: Sampada001
his kroor singh avatar was best till date 😭🤲
Agree it’s still one of my favourite avatars
His gussa and his greys were at the prime during his Kroor Singh stage
That was his sexiest look

yes.. I can watch those ep forever
Agree it’s still one of my favourite avatars
His gussa and his greys were at the prime during his Kroor Singh stage
That was his sexiest look
Hayee their hands and eyelocks
Their hands
that hand chemistry is unbelievable sometimesI can’t believe hands have that much chemistry

Originally posted by: Sampada001
yes.. I can watch those ep forever
I know why
Because Mama Sarkar is in those old episodes 😆
Originally posted by: Sampada001
Hayee their hands and eyelocks
Their tight hugs, their kisses 😳
hmm.. Exactly 😉😉🤣
