
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Yeh kya ho raha hai?
I’m bored 😑
I Am waiting for the episode..
How are you? What you been up to?
I am fine..Nothing Christmas holidays are on , the climate here also giving Christmas vibes it's quite pleasant . School holidays are on so I am at my mom's place.
What about you ? Hope you are doing well too .
Originally posted by: ReenVora
I am fine..Nothing Christmas holidays are on , the climate here also giving Christmas vibes it's quite pleasant . School holidays are on so I am at my mom's place.
What about you ? Hope you are doing well too .
Same on Christmas break but I don’t celebrate Christmas so it’s quiet
Plus with Covid cases rising again everything is cancelled and can’t really see family and friends hence why I’m bored
chalo fir jaati huu.. Milne usse..😳
U and sampu can call him guru not jiju 😳
Good morning everyone