DP walking around hallways of her school, taking a poll like

After people felt awkward and said yes, DP:

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
DP walking around hallways of her school, taking a poll like

After people felt awkward and said yes, DP:

When nothing will ever stop you from losing that high school poll.
Abhi bhi time hai... run, Ranveer, run...
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Abhi bhi time hai... run, Ranveer, run...
The Minion, The wannabe Jodi breaker...😆
I have seen it some boys do act weird around girls they have a crush on
Though deepika's main kasauti was she was not very bright at school
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Abhi bhi time hai... run, Ranveer, run...
Run why? He also struggled. He said his family was poor. All they could afford was going to Indonesia, Singapore, Italy, and US 😒 I'm getting sad thinking about it again 😔
I'm so worried about Ranveer right now, I can't express... I'm even ready to forgive his atrocious fashion sense...

Originally posted by: TheMinion
I'm so worried about Ranveer right now, I can't express... I'm even ready to forgive his atrocious fashion sense...
Save him Minion!
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2073032762441748548?s=46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE It's really awesome!!!! I mean, I am REALLY looking forward to this movie
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
32