Lol.
Aarohi wants to win and be number 1. And our Akshu is player no. 456, got into this mess, now have to survive but also has a conscience and will end up winning. Lol lol lol.🤣
Can you stop LMAOOOOOOO!!!! I'm dyingggg🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol.
Aarohi wants to win and be number 1. And our Akshu is player no. 456, got into this mess, now have to survive but also has a conscience and will end up winning. Lol lol lol.🤣
Can you stop LMAOOOOOOO!!!! I'm dyingggg🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mushfika_01
Kaha ho tum saab!!!
Main Yahan Hoon, Yahan. Hoon , Yahan !
Only the first half, having dinner with family.
then he will whistle away the BF like he did today
Lol. I wish I could. I started watching this coz HC and I wanted some bollywoodesque romance. But this is tho gorier than Squid Games. 🤣
I LOVE THIS SHOW EVERY DAY NAYA KHEL
YEH RISHTA KYAA KHEL-ATA HAI
KAL KA EPISODE: RED LIGHT GREEN LIGHT
I LOVE THIS SHOW EVERY DAY NAYA KHEL
YEH RISHTA KYAA KHEL-ATA HAI
KAL KA EPISODE: RED LIGHT GREEN LIGHT
Photo dekhkar green light ke taraf nikalega, but if red light comes in front, you gotta stop, baby. Traffic rules are important. 🤣
somehow i felt JIJA JI falling into a box was foreshadowing of the future 🤣🤬
somehow i felt JIJA JI falling into a box was foreshadowing of the future 🤣🤬
abhi alag alag...then dono saath mein...
hum dono bakse mein band hai
bahar arohi ka dar
humeee na uthao
hume banana hai apna ghar.....
😂
Originally posted by: India_TV
abhi alag alag...then dono saath mein...
hum dono bakse mein band hai
bahar arohi ka dar
humeee na uthao
hume banana hai apna ghar.....
😂
ek din they will both fall into a box and won't be able to get out
abhi sounded so eager....😂