humari najre aur dimag jyadatar ek hi jagah rehta h 😆Originally posted by: sunshine36
Thats what I thought too but its Aneri's hand🤭🤭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
humari najre aur dimag jyadatar ek hi jagah rehta h 😆Originally posted by: sunshine36
Thats what I thought too but its Aneri's hand🤭🤭
Both of them look so cute 🥰 can't see Anu too closely but she looks a little like a modern queen lol? I can't explain it but she looks good!!
Time ke saath saath is bande ki hotness bhi badhti ja rahi☺️
I love this look, ahh I've missed him in suits ❤️
Rupali looks gorgeous. So regal 😍😍😍 .
Anuj Kapadia ke hosh udjaenge apni Anu ko aise dekh ke h
https://twitter.com/lumousx1/status/1474626017515819012?s=21
Yaar poori pic me aisa ni lag rha k ye 3 ek family ki trha khade h baki sab idra gidra guest type❤️❤️
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
Rupali looks gorgeous. So regal 😍😍😍 .
Anuj Kapadia ke hosh udjaenge apni Anu ko aise dekh ke h
https://twitter.com/lumousx1/status/1474626017515819012?s=21
Mujhe bas ye dekhna hai ki ye sath aate hai party me ya alag alag
Anu wore a choker again… Batao koi kaand hoga ab? I think it’s you who said that whenever Anu wears chokers, bomb phootta hai 😆
On another note, Kapadia family is 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 And Anuj is ☺️☺️
Yaar! Ab yeh dono aese couple pose me khade rahenge eoh bhi family pic me toh kisko pyaar nahi aaega!
Arya Tere lie kaam - pata laga Anu ke shoulder pe joh long slender perfect fingers hai woh Anuj ki hi hai ya nahi? 😉
Originally posted by: sunshine36
Thats what I thought too but its Aneri's hand🤭🤭
I feel Gaurav ki hai esp with his slightly bent pinkie. 🤭 In hath aur fingers pe bohot charcha ho chuki hai! 😂😂
Damn! I can't zoom in and see.