yes..aaj saalon baad isko dekh kar man kiya ki DP change ki jaaye... Cute hii ye itna lag raha hai kya kiya jaaye..😆❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes..aaj saalon baad isko dekh kar man kiya ki DP change ki jaaye... Cute hii ye itna lag raha hai kya kiya jaaye..😆❤
Sapu guru is coming on kapil show make sure to watch his 4th time on kapil show ❤️🙈 I watched all episodes more then 10 times 🤩🙈
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 perfect lines for saki
Sampu how are your exams going
https://www.instagram.com/p/CX3-SL-F0fe/?utm_medium=copy_link
Santa 🎅 here wishing u all Xmas wishes 🎄🥳
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
https://www.instagram.com/p/CX3-SL-F0fe/?utm_medium=copy_link
Santa 🎅 here wishing u all Xmas wishes 🎄🥳

Merry Christmas to you too srish..🤗🤗
May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
Your friendship and love are the best gift I've ever received. On this year, I send all my love your way. Merry Christmas...🎅🎅🎅😇🎅❄☃⛄⛄😊🎁🎊
Love all of you...❤❤❤😚😚😚😚
Hope har saal hum yuu hii saath saath har festival celebrate kare..🙏🙏🤲🤲

May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
Your friendship and love are the best gift I've ever received. On this year, I send all my love your way. Merry Christmas...🎅🎅🎅😇🎅❄☃⛄⛄😊🎁🎊
Love all of you...❤❤❤😚😚😚😚
Hope har saal hum yuu hii saath saath har festival celebrate kare..🙏🙏🤲🤲
Sapu 😘
May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
Your friendship and love are the best gift I've ever received. On this year, I send all my love your way. Merry Christmas...🎅🎅🎅😇🎅❄☃⛄⛄😊🎁🎊
Love all of you...❤❤❤😚😚😚😚
Hope har saal hum yuu hii saath saath har festival celebrate kare..🙏🙏🤲🤲🤲🙏