Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Kaunsa promo? Link dena? ðŸ˜†

Main toh sirf Vivian ke liye dekh rahi hu ITV, nahi toh kabka chodh diya tha maine ðŸ¤£

I can’t find it on Twitter anymore ðŸ¤£ but ek tha ðŸ¤£

Me too he’s my only legitimate link to ITV ðŸ¤£ but I’m watching others as background noise for a while and trust me ðŸ¤£ sirf tum is much better in comparison ðŸ¤£ better enough that I’m surprised 

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I can’t find it on Twitter anymore ðŸ¤£ but ek tha ðŸ¤£

Me too he’s my only legitimate link to ITV ðŸ¤£ but I’m watching others as background noise for a while and trust me ðŸ¤£ sirf tum is much better in comparison ðŸ¤£ better enough that I’m surprised 

Acha ðŸ¤£

Arey dude I saw a show ka clip on a meme page where the heroine trips, hits her head and falls in a suitcase. Lid band ho jaata hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Someone zips it and carries it away to throw it in the swimming or something ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Toh haan in respect to all that, Sirf Tum is so much better ðŸ¤£

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Acha ðŸ¤£

Arey dude I saw a show ka clip on a meme page where the heroine trips, hits her head and falls in a suitcase. Lid band ho jaata hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Someone zips it and carries it away to throw it in the swimming or something ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Toh haan in respect to all that, Sirf Tum is so much better ðŸ¤£

I know what you’re talking about ðŸ¤£ I mean just look at the top five shows in terms of TRPs ðŸ¤£ four of them have 2 girls one guy nonsense ðŸ¤£ 

In terms of Sirf Tum, I’m liking that in terms of the romance between the two leads, they’re not falling too heavily in ITV romance tropes (seems a little more realistic than usual) ðŸ¤£ like constant catching falling and lifting into arms and all that other stuff ðŸ¤£ it got boring after seeing it so many times so this is a bit refreshing to see ðŸ¤£

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago