Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Pata nai kya karu hasu😆 ya rou😭. Lagbhag kuch parayi nai hua hai😆
Achaa study to krni pdegi na 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Pata nai kya karu hasu😆 ya rou😭. Lagbhag kuch parayi nai hua hai😆
Achaa study to krni pdegi na 😉
Ha wo to karni hi paregi😆
Chutti ke din lagbhag 8-10 ghanta but usme bhi alas karta hu 😅😅
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Chutti ke din lagbhag 8-10 ghanta but usme bhi alas karta hu 😅😅
Ye to bahut hai bhai😉
Mera target wahi hai par hota nai hai utna😆. Itni parayi to bas last moment mein hi mujhse hoti hai
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Mera target wahi hai par hota nai hai utna😆. Itni parayi to bas last moment mein hi mujhse hoti hai
Koi nhi you will do it 👍🏼
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I have updated your stories in the FF Archive
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/159727041
kindly keep me updated when you post new stories. I wanted to make it flexible and give you the choice to make the post and update it when you wish, but I realized many of you are newbies and hence can't include links in your posts, so did it myself
Also, I updated whatever I managed to find till page 20, so incase the thread doesnt have your work, please lemme know
updated it today
Hi everyone🤗. Btw bhavi and random are you watching bigg boss?? Or you have stopped watching it like me😆
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Hi everyone🤗. Btw bhavi and random are you watching bigg boss?? Or you have stopped watching it like me😆
Hey
I have stopped watching Big boss🤣