Who is adopted?
Neil or abhi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who is adopted?
Neil or abhi?
I haven’t seen the episode yet.
Just watched the eoisode and for the first time i would like to say that i loveeedddd mahima and wanted to salute her.😳
Love u mahima a lot . The way she roasted aarohi🥳🥳
They didn't disclose the name
I know I may get chappals for this, but I actually love Aarohi's acting. Karishma does it really well. Like, when she was watching Anand-Mahima, those starry eyes and imagining herself and Abhi in that position, totally believable xD
And Mahima was right, like it might have been a pleasure to watch seeing her bash Aarohi, but then the logic was correct. Sadly, Aarohi is just an mbbs. She's not studied further. To reach Abhi or Mahima's level, it'll take her decades. She needs to focus on that if she wants to remain number 1. But, I guess, she thinks being birla = number 1 (idk how and why)
Even in dreams.. aarohi is not thinkng to Abhi's love.. its only power couple, perfect couple... she has an image of perfect in her mind and that image does not include love