Now I am sure it's Mahima who call Akshara over, This chipkali will do something which will upset Mahima. https://twitter.com/mutaangel_101/status/1473060306465308680?s=21
Now I am sure it's Mahima who call Akshara over, This chipkali will do something which will upset Mahima. https://twitter.com/mutaangel_101/status/1473060306465308680?s=21
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Omg that sounds super interesting. Im looking forward to see how mahima put arohi to her place
Technically all are planning for aarohi to back out on her own.
Mahima will crush her hopes and put her down on every step. Hey but we have our matha the saving grace for aarohi.
Abhi is already doing a wonderful job in throwing her down every point.😂😂😂
All the best 👍💯 aarohi.
I don’t want to watch aarohi on screen but I love her roasting sessions 😂😂😂😂
Roast aarohi day starts 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😇😇😇😇🥳🥳🥳🥳
🤯🤯🤯🤕🤕🤕🤕
Go Mahima, go! Go Mahima, go! 😈 Surely Mahima will eventually do something against arohi. Mahima has been quiet since the tilak tamasha as she thought things were in her favour from then on, but now exactly what she was afraid of is happening, so now she will have to permanently end arohi's chapter from abhi's life by uniting abhira to make sure arohi doesn't ever become a threat for her again.
Wow... Mahima will show aarohi her real place 😂😂