I'm surprised that Priyanka didn't nominate Akshara. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm surprised that Priyanka didn't nominate Akshara. 🤣
Originally posted by: BrightShine
Pavni,pri,niroop,ciby,akshara and varun nominated
Master escape ah😭😭
I'm surprised that Priyanka didn't nominate Akshara. 🤣
She wanted to prove that she likes princess paapa after last weekend
Episode over
Good night
Thanks for the update folks. Goodnight

Thanks for the updates and discussions everyone , enjoy the rest of your day/night. 😃

Good nite
See u all tom 🤗
I came to that conclusion as well 🤣Originally posted by: silverfox
She wanted to prove that she likes princess paapa after last weekend
hai re nanda kishore 🤣
Me too IPKKND fan
Those days very something else on this forum 😭