Originally posted by: lankan121
Of course he is ..ellai Ivanku eppadi gvm launch . I'm awaiting his dance sequences 🤣
DD is there in the movie
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lankan121
Of course he is ..ellai Ivanku eppadi gvm launch . I'm awaiting his dance sequences 🤣
DD is there in the movie
monologue and gvm pirkka mudiyathathuuu😆
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Bro, did you forget the kandravi blushing by akahara 😆 i think varun idam kudukala.. illati she would have created a love drama *runs off and hides before Ayesha comes*
Chella kutty
Hi-fi .. I too thought like that