Abhira+Manjari and Abhira+Nishtha after marriage

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

What scenes do you guys want to see of Abhira with Manjari and Abhira and Nishtha(Abhi's sister)?

I actually don't want Manjari jealous/possessive track....Akshu has not got mother's love,so let her just get her fair share of it through Manjari....Abhi Akshu and Manjari will really make a cute trio.

And except for the Aarohi kaand she has made,I think she is a really good mom and even if Abhi marries Akshu,she will not have any problem because she already likes Akshu and once she knows about her sacrifice and past,she will love and support her more and more.She and Abhi can actually be her biggest support system in that house.

And Nishtha is a sweet little sister and Akshu can pamper her like she wanted to for Aarohi but couldn't...

I personally feel that Manjari and Nishtha will fill the place and give the love of the persons Akshu's been craving for since her childhood,Mom and little sister..

So how do you want their scenes?

Pour in your ideas!!

Yes I was wondering the same. There is so much to show but I have a bad feeling that cvs will disappoint us with each and everything this season. They want akshara to be the constant sufferor

It wil be cute to watch Nishta and Akshu teasing Abhi together and Manjiri giving all her love to Akshu making Abhi jealous and he does cute antics to grab Manjiris attention and Akshara Manjiri bonding over music 

Originally posted by Zenab78

It wil be cute to watch Nishta and Akshu teasing Abhi together and Manjiri giving all her love to Akshu making Abhi jealous and he does cute antics to grab Manjiris attention and Akshara Manjiri bonding over music 

This sent me into a Dreamland 

Originally posted by sheet_leher

This sent me into a Dreamland 

AbhiRa land

I hope makers will give us few scenes like these. 

Originally posted by Zenab78

AbhiRa land

I hope makers will give us few scenes like these. 

Yes but not sure when our writers will actually give us......in our beloved YRKKH show :)