Hum tum ek kamre main band ho 🤣
Eka I hope you can imagine it in his voice
Lol! Then I am sure Akshu will go behosh then and there. Then everyone will be like, "oh, God, Abhimanyu what did you do? "🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hum tum ek kamre main band ho 🤣
Eka I hope you can imagine it in his voice
Lol! Then I am sure Akshu will go behosh then and there. Then everyone will be like, "oh, God, Abhimanyu what did you do? "🤣
They will hsve a daughter.......Named Abhira
Dekh kena
Harshad's screen daughter's name was Chahat.
In the OG, the leads had a 5 year old girl.
Abhira hi rakhna chahiye.
SR or not, I really wanna see Akshu playing with Abhi's hair and him letting her. And Manjari will be totally jealous. 😆
Manjiri will give credits to Aarohi again... Arohi ne kaha tha Akshara isliye behosh ho gayi
Lol! Then I am sure Akshu will go behosh then and there. Then everyone will be like, "oh, God, Abhimanyu what did you do? "🤣
But seriously whenever they get married she will tease him for his voice 😆
Her possessiveness will increase like Gayatri.SR or not, I really wanna see Akshu playing with Abhi's hair and him letting her. And Manjari will be totally jealous. 😆
That will be so lovely to watch
No in the OG...leads had a 2 year old Boy...named Roddur
That means Dhup in Bengali
I actually don't want Manjari jealous/possessive track....Akshu has not got mother's love,so let her just get her fair share of it through Manjari....Abhi Akshu and Manjari will really make a cute trio.
And except for the Aarohi kaand she has made,I think she is a really good mom and even if Abhi marries Akshu,she will not have any problem because she already likes Akshu and once she knows about her sacrifice and past,she will love and support her more and more.She and Abhi can actually be her biggest support system in that house.
Originally posted by: reeyacute
No in the OG...leads had a 2 year old Boy...named Roddur
That means Dhup in Bengali
Oops I am mixing Rishton Ka Manjha story with Ichche Nodee.
Abhira ky son ka name Abhir aur daughter ka Name Naira. I hope Kairav his son ka name karthik rakhy and Aarohi her daughter ka name sirat rakhy 🤧. Next generation mein Karthik, Sirat and Naira cousins ho and Naira and Sirat same guy ky liye fight kry.So from naksh, kairav and naira... now we have to select baby names for Abhira
Waise did you guys know Abhira is also a name...
But i will suggest
Abhish, Akshay Arman for boys
and Anayra, Nayra for girls
kyunki weekend is so boring... and timepass is important
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
897