● Zindagi Kaisi Hai Paheli - Siggies + Gif ●

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

What an outstanding episode 10 was has so many flavors of emotions specially that scene where that singer patient cant sing anymore and he last time singing whole heartedly parallel scenes of Dr. Sinha and Dr. Sathe changing equations and Dr. Ansari. Dr. Advani  smiley19smiley19

"Zindagi Kaisi Hai Paheli haaye.. kabhi toh hasaaye.. kabhi yeh rulaaye

Kabhi dekho mann nahi jaage.. peeche peeche sapno ke bhage

Ek din sapno ka raahi chala jaate sapne se aage kahaan"

Dr. Sathe definately started having some feelings for Dr. Sinha thats why he sensed something is wrong when Dr. Sinha came out of that room and then that singer flirting with Dr. Sinha Sathe ko pasand nai aaya "aman ji iss tarah se comment karna bilkul bhi thik nahi hai" smiley37smiley37

And this hug is unpredictable okay but i love the way its executed Dr. Sathe falling for Sinha and we can actually see in his eyes smiley42smiley42

And someone is falling for someone unknowingly Dr. Sathe starts feeling something for Dr. Sinha i like this scene but i'm more interested in Dr. Saxena and Dr. Sinha equations more smiley42smiley42

As usual Dr. Ansari casually says something which is exceptional many times he said so many deep things smiley19smiley19 and the way talks about loove humne bhi kiya hai isi liye hume bhi uski keemat pata hai and jo bola oh bhai smiley32smiley32 "Matlab yeh ke jo kisi ke pyaar mein marr jaaye na toh fattu rehta hai asli himmat toh tab hai jab tum kisi ke pyaar main jeeke dikhao, Main aaj bhi usse pyaar karta hoon aur humesha karta rahunga.. aur jab tak saas hai na uske pyaar mein jeeta rahunga" thats what i love about Dr. Ansari character is like muskuraate chehre ke peeche ka gham ka khazana chupa ho

Jo log sangeet samjhte hai woh log khaamoshi ki aawaz samjh lete hai

doctor jab dil bhar jaaye na tab roo lena chahiye rone se mann halka ho jata hai

ImageImage

And finally Dr. Saxena in past scenes i already feel connected to them and these hit and miss sequence i just loved it the way whole scene executed smiley42smiley42

And this is the moment that song goes so well his emotions it seems like even after they part away there is still love and his eyes says it all the moment Dr. Saxena saw Dr. Sinha  smiley42smiley42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh my my my godddd!!! That's just so beautiful

😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

the episode was beautifully executed... 

And y have captured every moment so beautifully.. like evey scene, every dialogue,every characters equation, the song, the perfect captions.... like u just took it to another level my girl! 

It's just a wonderful beautiful masterpiece u created

I am so in love with it❤️

It's really awesome yaar🥺🥺🥺

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

Oh my my my godddd!!! That's just so beautiful

😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

the episode was beautifully executed... 

And y have captured every moment so beautifully.. like evey scene, every dialogue,every characters equation, the song, the perfect captions.... like u just took it to another level my girl! 

It's just a wonderful beautiful masterpiece u created

I am so in love with it❤️

It's really awesome yaar🥺🥺🥺

Thats really sweet of you yaar thank you so much and this is episode 10 na one of the best episode of this drama specially that zindagi kaisi hai paheli sequence and that na aaye ho na aaoge i want Saxena scenes more and i dont know why it feels like maybe he changed after Sinha left him 😭😭 whatever it is but its going to be a rollar coaster ride

And once again thank you so much for liking and appreciation 🤗🤗

scintillaxx thumbnail

I have never been aa active as I am in this forum... like this is my 2 nd one only.. so haven't seen many siggies(heck I just came to know this are called siggies from ur heading😆) 

but now even I want to learn how to make gif and siggies.. like I have cut episodes part and kept in gallery but dont know how to proceed further, which app Or site to use

And somewhere I was procrastinating and u just gave me the last motivational push I needed toh thanks for the inspiration😃

Do u mind sharing ur gif and siggies making secret to me? 😆😉

scintillaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Thats really sweet of you yaar thank you so much and this is episode 10 na one of the best episode of this drama specially that zindagi kaisi hai paheli sequence and that na aaye ho na aaoge i want Saxena scenes more and i dont know why it feels like maybe he changed after Sinha left him 😭😭 whatever it is but its going to be a rollar coaster ride

And once again thank you so much for liking and appreciation 🤗🤗

🤗🤗

Yes episode 10 was a beautiful episode... especially to end the week 

Me too waiting for more saxena scenes

yes somewhere it looks like he do have improved.. like his eyes didn't have bitterness in the last scene, instead I saw warmth, care and love for someone u really love deeply.... but somewhere I feel there is more scope for improvment in his character bcs he is still a bit bossy and egoistic acc to promo... Mostly working together he would become even better

And yeah both the songs were so perfect for the scenes🥺

🤗🤗

scintillaxx thumbnail

Tagging some more members so they don't miss this 😆

I have never been aa active as I am in this forum... like this is my 2 nd one only.. so haven't seen many siggies(heck I just came to know this are called siggies from ur heading😆) 

but now even I want to learn how to make gif and siggies.. like I have cut episodes part and kept in gallery but dont know how to proceed further, which app Or site to use

And somewhere I was procrastinating and u just gave me the last motivational push I needed toh thanks for the inspiration😃

Do u mind sharing ur gif and siggies making secret to me? 😆😉

I too hardly came here on IF mere creation Gallery literally update hoti hai month me 1 baar and many times I forgot or less active here plus lazy because when I update it's huge update 🤣🤣 and usme kya mind karna siggie and gif I made in photoshop

Do visit my creation Gallery Crazy Creative Snehal https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5190528

🤗🤗

Yes episode 10 was a beautiful episode... especially to end the week 

Me too waiting for more saxena scenes

yes somewhere it looks like he do have improved.. like his eyes didn't have bitterness in the last scene, instead I saw warmth, care and love for someone u really love deeply.... but somewhere I feel there is more scope for improvment in his character bcs he is still a bit bossy and egoistic acc to promo... Mostly working together he would become even better

And yeah both the songs were so perfect for the scenes🥺

🤗🤗

let see how it goes best thing is character full fledged change ho gaya toh kya hi maza but ya kuch changes aaye hai remember in conference meeting he said "I'm your last hope" definitely yeh dono ladenge but yeh purani Sinha nahi independent hai over the years she grown up alone and I know love toh aaj bhi hai it just ego Aaj bhi hai but his eyes says kuch change toh hai and their 1st clash on being egostic you haven't changed hi hoga 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh thank you for the tag! @scintillaxx

@vivirti

Omg 🤗🤗 this is soooo beautiful

You've captured all the beautiful scenes from episode 10, from Dipika-Abhat to the patient Aman...

I love your creations! Please do more! ❤️❤️

I love the Ansari and Vikrant ones as well

Do you take request? I had a idea in my mind was looking for someone to materialise it! 

scintillaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

let see how it goes best thing is character full fledged change ho gaya toh kya hi maza but ya kuch changes aaye hai remember in conference meeting he said "I'm your last hope" definitely yeh dono ladenge but yeh purani Sinha nahi independent hai over the years she grown up alone and I know love toh aaj bhi hai it just ego Aaj bhi hai but his eyes says kuch change toh hai and their 1st clash on being egostic you haven't changed hi hoga 

Yep! Pura change ho jata toh Vikrant hi nahi lagta

Yes even I remember the "I am ur last hope" Wala dialogue, badde ko kuch jyada hi over confidence hai🤣

Even "mujhe God complex nahi hai" Yaad hai he said the same to Deepika in flashback when she said u are assuming urself as God.. same dialogue maara tha usne

Clashes dekhne mai toh maja aayega 😂kyuki as u said Deepika bhi ab strong ho gayi hai😆