Eliminated inspite of Raju not in nomination list 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Eliminated inspite of Raju not in nomination list 😆
Oh no.. appo abhinay again escape ah? 👎🏼
Ufff,Looks like, It will be a unexpected elimination tomorrow
#Biggbosstamil5
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Oh no.. appo abhinay again escape ah? 👎🏼
Ufff,Looks like, It will be a unexpected elimination tomorrow
#Biggbosstamil5
I’m guessing Varun? If it is him then I’m quite impressed. Even if he comes from a very big background he hasn’t set up any voting sleeper cells.
I’m guessing Varun? If it is him then I’m quite impressed. Even if he comes from a very big background he hasn’t set up any voting sleeper cells.
Me too happy if it's Varun, but vera yara irunthaum i'll be disappointed... varun and abhinay got least votes in unofficial poll... so varun-ah iruntha why that imadh guy wrote unexpected 😕
Gugu baby? AmirOriginally posted by: Pigeon13
Oh no.. appo abhinay again escape ah? 👎🏼
Ufff,Looks like, It will be a unexpected elimination tomorrow
#Biggbosstamil5
This guy always gives riddles
Why are they always saving Abinay😡
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Oh no.. appo abhinay again escape ah? 👎🏼
Ufff,Looks like, It will be a unexpected elimination tomorrow
#Biggbosstamil5
It's abhinay only,saw few other reliable pages say its him.
I guess he is being sarcastic about it
Thanks Sulaayini.
Happy Annachi🥳
How are you, feeling ok.