Wow...and now I am waiting for last part..
Beautiful, please don't keep me waiting for long.❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow...and now I am waiting for last part..
Beautiful, please don't keep me waiting for long.❤️
Nice update dear 👏
Anuj was so shocked he was not believing that anu loves him this scene was so emotional and painful to watch😭
Anupama was guilty and now anuj is on seventh sky
I m waiting for anupama's fears to come out👍🏼
wow, amazing, lovely story. Made me emotional, I could imagine GK expressing all of it. Thanks and plz continue
Very well written dear 👏
The way you have captured Anuj's emotion has my heart
Glad that you are not ending it here and will continue🤗
I can totally imagine this:
"“Anuj, yeh sapna nahi hai.” GK informs Anuj calmly, to which Anuj squeezes his eyebrows. His anxiety increases, breath becomes heavy, and tears continue to roll down his cheeks. “Kya bol rahe ho? Anupamaa mujhse kabhi pyaar nahi karegi.” Anuj firmly mentions."
Our cutie does do the hyperventilate & tear drops with a nose pinch thing 😆
I also agree with your note at the bottom, the way you create your chapters allows for you to continue the story as you wish in a smooth manner. I even feel like there's more left to read
This is such a beautifully written dear....
I can totally imagine Anuj ki halat hearing Anuka confession...
You have written amazingly beautiful 🥰❤️
waiting for the next part.....
Do tag me☺️
Hey folks, I know we are a mature and understanding bunch on this forum and we do not get involved in petty fights but it’s always good practice...
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2100241155724292479
840