u mean this will stretch like kumkum Bhagya 🤪
I don't think so.
She wrote Yrkkh first and then joined Ekta for Bade Aache Laghte hain, first season.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
u mean this will stretch like kumkum Bhagya 🤪
I don't think so.
She wrote Yrkkh first and then joined Ekta for Bade Aache Laghte hain, first season.
Would it be sadistic if I said I actually liked the precap and waiting for a broken akshu and angry abhi.
Not at all.... Me too eagerly waiting for it.... I loved the precap....
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Hope we girls dont start growing beard due to stress by the time they unite abhira....
I am already in the mid of loosing interest yaar. See nowadays I don't even feel like posting anything.
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
What.....so bhoot Woot aa rahe ab yrkkh mein....
Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
What.....so bhoot Woot aa rahe ab yrkkh mein....
Sirat, naira or karthik. Whose bhoot.
so this bkwas track will take months right I will not watch better for me to quit and read for government exam why am I wasting time my mind only knows pranali addicted 😆Originally posted by: Salutethearmy
I don't think so.
She wrote Yrkkh first and then joined Ekta for Bade Aache Laghte hain, first season.
naira ka Bhoot needed for akshu 🤪
so this bkwas track will take months right I will not watch better for me to quit and read for government exam why am I wasting time my mind only knows pranali addicted 😆
To be frank Ichche Nodee has no plot other than Adrija back stabbing, planning, plotting and harming her step sister.
If they continue trps are going to drop. I think there is going to be a bride swap.
uff bride swap 🤪I DNT think this is yrrkh or am I watching other show why losingg essence of original first season second season toh hain hi bekar 🤪Originally posted by: Salutethearmy
To be frank Ichche Nodee has no plot other than Adrija back stabbing, planning, plotting and harming her step sister.
If they continue trps are going to drop. I think there is going to be a bride swap.
See he didn't say that it'll take long time..he just said they have to work hard to earn it which we all know is going to happen with arohi abhi shaadi drama and even after the wedding breaks we won't get abhira..birlas and goenkas will again be at loggerheads and there is high chance of arohi's suicide drama ..and manish finding a good match for akshara for marriage..so as you see only exposing arohi isn't enough for abhira to unite there will be other hurdles for the couple so yeesss they'll have to earn it.
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
Kaisa time chal raha hai? 1.3 TRP for yrkkh? Gen 3 Fans lets celebrate Gen 4 Maiyyat! Tag other gen 3 fans and let the party begin! mswhiskerson...
897