Kyon heart to heart talks to real hai and thats also romance for me
Real romance to aana hi hai kahan jaayega🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kyon heart to heart talks to real hai and thats also romance for me
Real romance to aana hi hai kahan jaayega🤣🤣
Yeh Birla family mein bina brain ke sab doctor kaise ban gaya 😆
Tabhi to sab dil ke doctor hain🤣🤣🤣
so let me get this straight
TANDAV opened up third eye of KUCH NAHIN which tells him to listen to SIR 🤣🤬
MAN I CANNOT SAY HOW MUCH I LOVVVVVE THIS SHOW
BIGGEST SATIRE ON SOUL WALA LOVE AND NOW MYTHO I HAVE EVER SEEN 🤣
so let me get this straight
TANDAV opened up third eye of KUCH NAHIN which tells him to listen to SIR 🤣🤬
MAN I CANNOT SAY HOW MUCH I LOVVVVVE THIS SHOW
BIGGEST SATIRE ON SOUL WALA LOVE AND NOW MYTHO I HAVE EVER SEEN 🤣

areee HC itna talented hai that he can do all of this with a straight face and make us cry also
so since SIR picks the BAHU will KUCH NAHIN call him PAPA now
itna trust in SIR ab he should be upgraded to PAPA no?
but I am sure sir will blackmail Neil and ask him to marry aarohi.so since SIR picks the BAHU will KUCH NAHIN call him PAPA now
itna trust in SIR ab he should be upgraded to PAPA no?
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
but I am sure sir will blackmail Neil and ask him to marry aarohi.
so after everyone finds AAROHI is psycho and a liar PAPA BIRLA will still want her 🤣