Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Saas bahu betiya ka dekha....mujhe rona aagaya
Dekha yaar tAbhi I feel
You Abhi…you are gem
Kairav ko can I slap itna paagal aadmi
But their interview is so cute😍😍
Abhira or kairav akshu whose interview
Abhira interview along with kairav and arohi
So true.... bechara dr.abhimanyu💔
Kab tak chalega ye arohi drama
Can we skip to the good part please🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
can you please tell what happened in segmentDekha yaar tAbhi I feel
You Abhi…you are gem
Kairav ko can I slap itna paagal aadmi
But their interview is so cute😍😍
Me too they are dragging too much
Yes...I m getting stressed....now I will not watch on next Wednesday...I will see it's going in +ve or -ve....I can't tolerate this....