If marriage track came means pakka Arohi will come out at some hole or minster ki beti or minister kuch to karegi akshars ko marriage cancel feelings open out of akshra,
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If marriage track came means pakka Arohi will come out at some hole or minster ki beti or minister kuch to karegi akshars ko marriage cancel feelings open out of akshra,
Lo ji ho gaya kaand abhi agrees to get married to any girl of papa birla🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
I m going to give slap to this kairav bhaiya
You take one cheek, and I'll take the other 😡 This kairav is useless and a crappy brother.
I will throw him off the clip
Kal ka episode....jitne bhi segment dekhe hai ....woh kal aayega.... Akshara donation collection.....papa Birla insult Akshara .....abhi ka gussa....chair break.....abhi heartbreak 💔.....abhi will go to house agree for marriage.....tandav ......
yeah 💔but there Interview was good
I think marriage agreement friday aayega
Next week arohi abhi marriage drama will start
Interview was super cute❤️❤️❤️
Yaa......let see what happens....I hope Thursday tak kuch ho
.
Now Mahima will start her plan... 👏👏👍🎊