Hope to see a scene when Purvi slaps PD,Renu and KK
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hope to see a scene when Purvi slaps PD,Renu and KK
Negative episodes to badi jaldi upload karta hai par koi positive scene dekana hai to no episode😆
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov
Hope to see a scene when Purvi slaps PD,Renu and KK
Purvi ke sanskar usko ye nhi karne denge
Prakashi Devi😆 Golu mummy
i don't care
just tell me when this drama is over
Next week hopefully
I watched Vir's reactions all the time, the others didn't interest me.
He looked like
- "I'm not from here and I'm for a short time"
I feel some good will happen thts y no episode yet
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I feel some good will happen thts y no episode yet
Exactly the opposite
Nothing good will happen till sakshi is in show … this is never ending…