Woh joke tha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Woh joke tha
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would rather prefer a dog bite over Abhijeet Bichukale type log kissing me. Wish Devoleena will kick him on his M spot. 🤢
We have failed as an audience if Dhadkan does not get trps.
I hope the makers strech the series to 100 episodes.
Ye Devoleena Mahaan Gopi bahu se kam nahi hai, maine dekha tha ek baar she was like saamne wale ne bola vo to bura hai lekin aapne usse kuch bola to aur bhi bura hai😂😂 To ab dekhte hai kaise react nahi karegi ye😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Salutethearmy
We have failed as an audience if Dhadkan does not get trps.
I hope the makers strech the series to 100 episodes.
It will get an extension of 20 episodes and season 2 after a couple of months said by Vidyut Xavier in his IV.
Ye Devoleena Mahaan Gopi bahu se kam nahi hai, maine dekha tha ek baar she was like saamne wale ne bola vo to bura hai lekin aapne usse kuch bola to aur bhi bura hai😂😂 To ab dekhte hai kaise react nahi karegi ye😂😂😂
Gawdd she is tooo screechy and irritating !!! I dislike her now. I was waiting for her come back but isne toh bas bigg boss karna hai saari zindagi. Let her do whatever she wants. 🤢
Originally posted by: QPIXMXJ43YBULCYX
Gawdd she is tooo screechy and irritating !!! I dislike her now. I was waiting for her come back but isne toh bas bigg boss karna hai saari zindagi. Let her do whatever do she wants. 🤢
Argument me soche bina jo English fenkti hai ye jaise ek baar bola tha "Kitne Liar Ho Tum"😂😂😂😂