Me too only updates that's it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me too only updates that's it
Yaar ye arohi thing needs to finish now but abhi still is with akshara that how she isntrying to keep family happy
But akshara also saying to kairav why he is not opening his mouth🤣🤣🤣🤣
I will give u guys update
Are itna intense chal raha hai show its sooo good this pain in love😭😭😍😍😍
I m going to give slap to this kairav bhaiya
What will happen now I m getting scared I can't see Arohi and abhi I know it will come but mujhse nahi hoga yar,what if suddenly abhi came to know akshu only saved him, what's the reason of akshu proposal then..
Ab ye dekhna padhega ke kal to kya kya or kitna sunta hai
Baaki dekho kahan tak jaata hai ye sab
He will open on abhi only otherwise he will be statue
More than arohi I am hating kairav at this point like anything
So True even akshu is saying na go and tell him,hope he do something like that