Noticed no one was talking about this. In todays precap, harsh asks who is akashra to him, is she his girlfriend? Uncle can you post this on your twitter and also ask this question to the press?
Page
of
1Noticed no one was talking about this. In todays precap, harsh asks who is akashra to him, is she his girlfriend? Uncle can you post this on your twitter and also ask this question to the press?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
and crowd recording from there mobile phone ...Harsh ka PR stunt?🤣Now whole city comes to know that abhi akshu are gf-bf🤣 eventually they have to marry out of pressure
Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli
and crowd recording from there mobile phone ...Harsh ka PR stunt?🤣Now whole city comes to know that abhi akshu are gf-bf🤣 eventually they have to marry out of pressure
haaye aisa ho jaye to maja aa jaye🥳

I’ll do their PR for free… in fact I’m sure entire IF will do PR for free for Harsh in this matter.
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I’ll do their PR for free… in fact I’m sure entire IF will do PR for free for Harsh in this matter.
even i am ready 😉
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I’ll do their PR for free… in fact I’m sure entire IF will do PR for free for Harsh in this matter.
Even I will do..
watch AKSHU ruin all your fun and say NAHIIIIIIIN
Sir jee has gone mad ...Manish rightly said naye naye Ameer...Harshvardhan talks rubbish...
Weren't Goenka's very rich ?? At the start of season 2 they were shown walking with bodyguards and all...and now daughters of this family are using bus and taxis...they were shown like Ambani's of udaipur..
Just imagine if someone talks like this with Isha Ambani what would have happened??
dil garden garden hogaya 😆
I think it's went live that's why arohi eagerly came and asked akshu..
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2030895165314134024?s=20 https://share.google/ITQL8P1Fk7jV3qSsq This guy played rehman dakait's son naeem in...
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
Hello guys So let's talk about banner change and team list updates Do we need following teams Team Meher,Team Aaryan,Team aaryan ki wife,Team...
10