Epi rambling - 14th Dec

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

- Ansari is a little shit and I like him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

- regarding firoze, my dad was like ye karta kya hai? 

- sathe sudhar gya itni jaldi? I have a doubt on it.

It's good he didn't change overnight after deepika saved his mom's life. His hyper activity also come from how passionately he want to become a doctor and cure his mom. I wonder if his mom is truly cured, she had amnesia/some old age trauma related issue, he said unko kuch yaad nahi rehta. 

He was a cocky dbag post solo surgery and atrocious the way he spoke to sia. Moments like that his misogyny comes out - tum jaisi bandiyo ki problem kya hai, you are jealous, aisa kuch nahi hai, etc. When deepika came first he had his rants too - main janta nahi hoo kya aise ladkiyo ko. Even after him being a resident junior doc he had this superior complex that he must know better than a 10+ yr old working surgeon. Let's see how he changes.

The way he smiled at the end and became soft with voice, no wonder sia pighal jati hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯° deepika smiled too. And I have Low key hope of triangle between abhay deepika Rohit character. Sia abhay tikne nahi wale I feel. And if he continues to be this dbag sorry, sia deserves better. She's such a supportive nice girl 

- Deepika is a gem of a boss. Even after the attitude her staff throw at her, the disrespect and rude words she never lost her cool or yelled at them. She handles calmly and subtly take action. If it was someone else abhay would be getting a disciplinary action and Chakrabarti would have bashed him left right center for those sexist comments implying D is here bcz of PC. What a shocker, right, in 2021, after 10 yrs of experience, of course a woman needs a man to get a job. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

- this emergency ward thing will bring Rohit. Can't wait. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

In case you are interested

sunaina02 thumbnail

Was there any woman in the Committee that approved Dr. Sinha's Appointment ? (Episode 4)

What cant they show a more gender balanced environment !

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

πŸ˜† Having watched too many itv shows I was waiting for an evil smirk from Dr Sathe and some inner devilish monologue πŸ€ͺ🀣

Dr Sathe and Dr Sia look cute together.

Might be the first itv show I'm watching and not really shipping.

But can't deny Sathe and Sinha are also cute especially yesterday's last scene where Dipika smiles. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Was there any woman in the Committee that approved Dr. Sinha's Appointment ? (Episode 4)

I don't think so.

I didn't like at first how they tried to portray in promos that as a woman deepi had it hard to make a place. Then they shifted to her failed surgery and no preaching on "aurat ki taqat" so it's good.

She also had that line on how women are expected to balance home and work and many quit. Hence less female docs. We have seen many rich folks around us who make their daughters doctor then make them go to upsc/normal practice, nothing too complicated.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

πŸ˜† Having watched too many itv shows I was waiting for an evil smirk from Dr Sathe and some inner devilish monologue πŸ€ͺ🀣

Same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

I don't think he will change and be humbled that fast. He was arrogant first, then mellowed down a bit post his mom/sundar sushil, then he got surgery and bcm a jerk again. Now this. And it's fine, people don't change overnight. He will pull a stunt for emergency ward too I feel.

Dr Sathe and Dr Sia look cute together.

Might be the first itv show I'm watching and not really shipping.

But can't deny Sathe and Sinha are also cute especially yesterday's last scene where Dipika smiles. 

they already made the ships. It's refreshing how sia isn't crushing on him and is actually a committed partner. 

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dr.Saathe seems to be verryy fickle minded...not sorted..and very impulsive.. But  contrarily he is good and emotional as he did struggled too...but what I feel ki he needs constant hammering and guidance by dr. Deepika...and thus he could get better and refined in course of getting a good surgeon...

And yes Dr.Deepika and Saathe even if  gets  hooked , it will be only from Saathe's  side because he will be changed by her hammering , thus he may grow  respect for her broad mindedness and following to have a feelings for her care and emotions...

My analysis...✨✨✨

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys, we have an EDT now, please move episode discussion there! 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 2 years ago
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

No women in the committee not even female doctors shown yet which is actually v unusual. Esp for a hospital in Mumbai. I hope & expect they will improve on this but perhaps they are making a point 

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

That was to prove a point ig about how few(in this case noneπŸ€”) women are in higher positions. There was a dialogue where PC says a room full of men are judging all the women in the world so that is probably why they couldn't have a woman in the committee.