How many closeted LGBT people are there in Bollywood?- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

80

Views

143.6k

Users

19

Likes

41

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago
#81

Discussion has shifted to religion issue.

Topic closed


Regards


BWF DT

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2iwOrVPr3c
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...

https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".