https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXdHrjXMY-a/?utm_medium=copy_link
And my TV to the rescue....here is the new promo guys....❤️❤️❤️
To be honest, I have a positive thought. As in, things are now atleast in open.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXdHrjXMY-a/?utm_medium=copy_link
And my TV to the rescue....here is the new promo guys....❤️❤️❤️
To be honest, I have a positive thought. As in, things are now atleast in open.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He has the same look of concern and care for Shruti as well.
Wow He is Husband MEGA goals.

Originally posted by: asmi_joya
He has the same look of concern and care for Shruti as well.
Wow He is Husband MEGA goals.
Pregnancy... hormones....
Kiske Virat ke? Sai ke ? I am sure not Shruti because she is anyway not in the promo much..
I think actual episodes will not have holding hand scene...like previous promo....where virat refuses to hug sai....ayesha's coustume is of today's episode
Not me cheering for Sai Joshi now😆, I want the teekhi mulgi back in full force now
DIG Sai Virat sab hospital mein hai .ab pakka JulaMukhi phatega 😆
I have a genuine question considering eventually confession will happen and Sai will get pregnant. Since this track is happening now. Will pregnancy phase actually be a good one?
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Kiske Virat ke? Sai ke ? I am sure not Shruti because she is anyway not in the promo much..
Hormones are hormones.....Adrenal gland is responsible for lot of things🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Not me cheering for Sai Joshi now😆, I want the teekhi mulgi back in full force now
Haan theek hai...... what do you prefer ....zeher or dagger🤣