I don't call that improvement.. But promotion.. From last to 2nd runners up🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't call that improvement.. But promotion.. From last to 2nd runners up🤣
Yes he will😆
BTW did you have your graduation ceremony???😲
No I will on Friday 🤣 I tagged you in a post regarding that
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Congratulations, I had graduation ceremony last week, was busy in that.
Congratulations to you too🤗
I didn't get that post???
When was it???😆
Arre waah Prepare well.. Then I'll congratulate you on Friday Then..🤣
How was your vacation? 😎
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Just wanted to inform (in case anyone is looking for me 🤣) that my time here is going to be limited until Saturday morning 😳 going out of town tomorrow for my graduation ceremony on Friday, but I'll try to find time in between to say hi!
Now I got the time..
My time also will be limited here though.. So no worries.. we'll all meet here next week🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I didn't get that post???
When was it???😆
Arre waah Prepare well.. Then I'll congratulate you on Friday Then..🤣
Here 🤣 40 mins ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/159726304
Okay do I get a cash gift?
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Now I got the time..
My time also will be limited here though.. So no worries.. we'll all meet here next week🤣
Looks like it’s working out then 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
How was your vacation? 😎
I'm still having hangover I guess.. Like the good one..😆
I didn't want to come back.. It was so relaxing and I was at leisure.. Away from this dreaded work life, with my best friend close to nature watching a beautiful scenery from my hotel room
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k