Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Adding fuel to the fire 🤣🤣😈 nice 😎
Reminds me of the “I’m playing both sides so that I always come out on top” meme 🤣
Yup. That’s the point😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Adding fuel to the fire 🤣🤣😈 nice 😎
Reminds me of the “I’m playing both sides so that I always come out on top” meme 🤣
Yup. That’s the point😆
Just wanted to inform (in case anyone is looking for me 🤣) that my time here is going to be limited until Saturday morning 😳 going out of town tomorrow for my graduation ceremony on Friday, but I'll try to find time in between to say hi!
That means Abhay has to step into the sun.. Because he's still broke... Kapde khareedne ke paise nahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Just wanted to inform (in case anyone is looking for me 🤣) that my time here is going to be limited until Saturday morning 😳 going out of town tomorrow for my graduation ceremony on Friday, but I'll try to find time in between to say hi!
Congratulations, I had graduation ceremony last week, was busy in that.
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
That means Abhay has to step into the sun.. Because he's still broke... Kapde khareedne ke paise nahi hai🤣
But nothing will happen to him anyways 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
Congratulations, I had graduation ceremony last week, was busy in that.
Thank you ❤️🤗 and a belated congrats to you too!
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Just wanted to inform (in case anyone is looking for me 🤣) that my time here is going to be limited until Saturday morning 😳 going out of town tomorrow for my graduation ceremony on Friday, but I'll try to find time in between to say hi!

Thank you! ❤️🤗
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k