Wow u beautifully described it...
I had tears by the end of it
Really looking forward to all their upcoming episodes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow u beautifully described it...
I had tears by the end of it
Really looking forward to all their upcoming episodes
I have nothing more to add you have spoken my heart❤
Like the chotti Diwali day was cool and she would have thought she should do that to make Ram happy because he likes dressing up! Everyone does a bit of glow up but the midnight mandir walk with bright pink lipstick was so not Priya. EK is apparently revamping the show to boost trp if this is the direction she is heading to then I'm out! I can process anything but this inconsistency in script and characters!
Fair enough!
In the same vein I personally find when Disha's wrist tattoo is visible at times, that takes me away from Priya the character. So I guess these slight misgivings are just part of it being a tv serial. I can largely ignore the superficial stuff as long as they maintain the integrity of the characters in general. But lets see, its an EK serial after all so can't keep the hopes too high!
Fabulous analysis by you, @Deepshadow! 👏