Akshu has finally started screaming!!! However i dont think its gonna change anything!😔
Waise did u guys notice, Arohi darr gayi when Akshara screamed.. 👏 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Akshu has finally started screaming!!! However i dont think its gonna change anything!😔
Waise did u guys notice, Arohi darr gayi when Akshara screamed.. 👏 👏
Originally posted by: lonewolfnovels
Aarohi was looking like Naagavalli from Manichithrathaazhu today. (Manjulika from Bhool Bhulaiya for the North Indians).
and this is just the START
waise she is a very stylish MANJULIKA 👍🏼
Originally posted by: lonewolfnovels
Sab ka haal aisa hi hai Bhai.
Mein toh ab dhonom boats pe perr rakhe khadi hoon. One more episode and I think I will be able to choose ki mujhe Team Akshu rahna hai ya Team Abhi banna hai
TEAM GULAKSH AND BIKSHU (BIKE + AKSHU)
Originally posted by: lonewolfnovels
Aarohi was looking like Naagavalli from Manichithrathaazhu today. (Manjulika from Bhool Bhulaiya for the North Indians).
You are a Malayalee?
Lol, yes. I know!!!