And what ever tel that was godal or podal its a bloody dream sequence for SURE!!!!!! 3000%
IT IS. she is wearing that dress she wore to Abhimanyu's birthday. It's pakka Abhi's dream. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And what ever tel that was godal or podal its a bloody dream sequence for SURE!!!!!! 3000%
IT IS. she is wearing that dress she wore to Abhimanyu's birthday. It's pakka Abhi's dream. 🤣
meri aaru se Aarohi Goenka hua?

Now onwards abhi will have day dreams of akshu for sure in that he will say yes to arohi or try to recollect the fire incident
AAROHI is hilarious asks people to sacrifice and gets mad for them being MAHAAN 🤣🤬
Lol. After today's promo I have also gone back to Aarohi Goenka from Aaru.
SAME PINCH AKSHU!!! 🤣
KUCH NAHI is also starting to look slightly good. 😅
lol! Kya pagal ladki hai. I can’t wait for the day Manish and Kairav disowns her.AAROHI is hilarious asks people to sacrifice and gets mad for them being MAHAAN 🤣🤬
I am pretty sure Goenkas would have thought, "Lol, she wouldn't save a person unless she gets paid for it. Maybe she did it for PR?"
AAROHI is hilarious asks people to sacrifice and gets mad for them being MAHAAN 🤣🤬
Aarohi was looking like Naagavalli from Manichithrathaazhu today. (Manjulika from Bhool Bhulaiya for the North Indians).
Lol. After today's promo I have also gone back to Aarohi Goenka from Aaru.
SAME PINCH AKSHU!!! 🤣
KUCH NAHI is also starting to look slightly good. 😅
Sab ka haal aisa hi hai Bhai.
Mein toh ab dhonom boats pe perr rakhe khadi hoon. One more episode and I think I will be able to choose ki mujhe Team Akshu rahna hai ya Team Abhi banna hai