This is not Love- MG || Thread II (*Epilogue* Page 137) - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Girl you never know I am just keeping it real if the chainsaw Geet can get Maan his shit together then hell yah I am that sis.

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 110 

Omg geet is pregnant ???? 

Or did Lisa & Mona just lie so they could reunite the 2 ???

Glad that maan sobered up & went to meet geet 

But did not like his confession 

He should of just admitted that he was scared & couldn’t live w/o her ...... & that he thought he was not good enough for her ........ instead of making it sound like he is there just for his responsibility..., the baby ......., I don’t know if it is just me but it makes it sound like he has no choice ....... no woman wants to hear that ....., & this is geet ....., she is not a typical woman either . 

As for maan thinking he will not be mentally stable like his mom ...... geet is just like him ....., like seriously she carried a chainsaw ..,,,, they are birds of a feather ..... they should definitely stick together 😆

Thank you di 🤗

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part

Finally maans out from his dream land 

Cant wait to know Geet’s answer 

Cont soon 

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Creampuff

Part 110 

Omg geet is pregnant ???? 

Or did Lisa & Mona just lie so they could reunite the 2 ???

Glad that maan sobered up & went to meet geet 

But did not like his confession 

He should of just admitted that he was scared & couldn’t live w/o her ...... & that he thought he was not good enough for her ........ instead of making it sound like he is there just for his responsibility..., the baby ......., I don’t know if it is just me but it makes it sound like he has no choice ....... no woman wants to hear that ....., & this is geet ....., she is not a typical woman either . 

As for maan thinking he will not be mentally stable like his mom ...... geet is just like him ....., like seriously she carried a chainsaw ..,,,, they are birds of a feather ..... they should definitely stick together 😆

Thank you di 🤗

Oh i love your comment...totally agree what Maan said was so back handed...no woman wants to hear that...I am so glad i have such matured readers...I am trying to show a strong female lead and thanks to the readers like you for all the support. This means a lot❤️

Part 111

M- Can we be back?

She looks up wide eyed at Maan

M- I know ...I....but i didn’t realize this will happen ...I wanted to do better...do better for you...I thought this would be better....

M- I always loved you...but...I mistreated you...pushed you away...coz...I didn’t want you to be saddled with me...I know my mom had mental issues...I might have too...maybe not now...but in future...I....didn’t want you to be unhappy

M- I had made peace with that...you will marry some other guy...and you should have...coz I wanted you to be happy...wherever…whenever

M- But you are my responsibility now

M- This kid is my responsibility

He says looking at her belly

She looks at the direction he is looking

G-What kid?

M- You are pregnant, Geet

G-I am pregnant?

G- You think I am pregnant? And that’s why you are here?

She shakes her head

G- You are not here because of me...you are here because...you think...I have your kid

She is teary eyed

Her hopes are destroyed, her heart fluttered when she saw Maan, but now...

But Geet realizes when she replays the conversation in her mind that Maan kya soch raha tha

About his doubts about his own mental health

Maan also has a new understanding, Geet also has a new understanding

Doho hi blankly khade hain processing everything

Maan also kind of said ‘I love you’, first time

Maan also notices that Geet looks sickly

Maan in a corner of his heart somehow expects that Geet will try to clear her stand since now she knows his real good intentions behind pushing her away

But she doesn’t do any of it

She just looks dejected, tired, and defeated

She is back to her initial phase of thinking that she is not good enough for a relationship

M- Mona & Lisa were the one who lied to me about the pregnancy

Maan finally finds something to say after a while

G-You...You only came for me because you thought I was pregnant....you can go now

He sighs

G- You confuse me.... you always have. I can’t take this turmoil

G-I know you are afraid...even wary...because of your past…and your intention is not to hurt me...but you don’t realize that you are hurting me more.....coz I love you...and you don’t realize that. You don’t trust my love....you don’t trust our love

Maan sighs

M-I know you won’t understand

G-I wont...coz I don’t understand self-pity!

G-you love living on that...if I want to change anything...I bloody do it! But you don’t ...you just drown in your self-pity. That’s why....it’s useless for me to expect any different from you

G-You had pushed me away earlier thinking it was right for me...you are pushing me away now too. You don’t love me enough to work for the relationship. Maybe I am not good enough for that

Her eyes are slowly drowning in tears and her voice is breaking

She just feels weak and heartbroken

G- No Gee...

She shows her palm to him ki bass

G-No...enough...enough! Please leave! I need time to recover; and I will

G- I am not a rehabilitation center to better your life...that you have to do for yourself, that is your decision what you want from life

M-Geet, I want you to be happy (His eyes are also moist)

He goes to hold her hand but Geet haath hata leti hai

G-Yes, I will be happy. I try to be happy no matter what and I work towards it

Geet accumulates all her will power to walk away from him

Originally posted by: change12

Maan still same (all about himself he is just there to stop his guilt) tough he is trying to confess and all but just right away can we be back.  

Oh i love this line- Maan still same (all about himself he is just there to stop his guilt). It is so dam apt. I am so glad i was able to convey this through my writing. I am, so glad to have readers like you who read between the lines🤗

Originally posted by: coderlady

When did they do it? Geet had problems with this.

Ab matlab, yes she had...but i mean...there are also accidents and maybe they did...Maan was going for s*xologist for that

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

le ho gayi baat. But she told him good like what the hell you treating her as a rehab center for her and on top of that he is problem focused rather than solution focused. Men with looks do lack a brain so sad. Ab yeh dekhta hi jayega ya bhagge ga uske peeche.

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Like I said geet too is saying the same. He is wallowing in self pity get out and fix yourself first and come like a man who is ready to take charge   Instead of assuming things and being noble in your mind that you are going away for her good. Total BS   Don’t have the guys to get your life back together. She does not need you and even if she is pregnant she can take care of herself 

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice and emotional update 👍

Geet is not pregnant and maan not able to understand her she want to make maan herself happy why maan also try from his side.

Update soon FF getting interested can't wait to read