ðŸ˜ðŸ˜my heart goes out to her and whatever is happening to her only I want is her happiness nothing she should understand she can neveg be happy with that Birla guy he will forever treat u like this proof is today 🤪
Page
of
1ðŸ˜ðŸ˜my heart goes out to her and whatever is happening to her only I want is her happiness nothing she should understand she can neveg be happy with that Birla guy he will forever treat u like this proof is today 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
AKSHU PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF FROM THESE PAGAL LOG 🤗
Really now I am here only for Akshara... I want to protect her... kaise karu??
Just imagine.. How will Akshara feel when Abhimanyu brings rishta for Aarohi!!! Akshara is backing off because this will hurt Aarohi! and Aarohi really has to a selfish person of Grade A if she does that to my Akshara.. mooh tod doon saali ka!!
My heart goes only for this beautiful cute innocent kargosh now....
She is such a pure soul..... Am seriously waiting to see her happy... Means really happy....
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0