Mature and character ships

Makayla200231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I really like forums as you guys are more mature than Twitter where there's too many fanwars. I'm really liking samridh who's playing the grey shaded Jjgar. Who would you guys like anandi with? I'm liking her with jigar because I feel like having anand who is completely positive there won't be any passion in their relationship. 

What are your thoughts. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Makayla200231

I really like forums as you guys are more mature than Twitter where there's too many fanwars. I'm really liking samridh who's playing the grey shaded Jjgar. Who would you guys like anandi with? I'm liking her with jigar because I feel like having anand who is completely positive there won't be any passion in their relationship. 

What are your thoughts. 

The thing with the concept of Balika Vadhu is that no matter how much we as audience like or dislike Anandi with Jigar the end result will be that they won't end up together.......

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know that Jigar and Anandi had child marriage, but i don't think there was a need to put Anand as well..i mean when jigar and anandi grow we could seen their love story..jigar being grey shaded character yet respects Anandi and let her do what she wants and slowly the changes..

What do you guys think?

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

I know that Jigar and Anandi had child marriage, but i don't think there was a need to put Anand as well..i mean when jigar and anandi grow we could seen their love story..jigar being grey shaded character yet respects Anandi and let her do what she wants and slowly the changes..

What do you guys think?

That would making Child marriage seem as a 'normal' love story. Considering the point of Balika Vadhu was to show case the harms of child marriage the makers cannot show that. 

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

That would making Child marriage seem as a 'normal' love story. Considering the point of Balika Vadhu was to show case the harms of child marriage the makers cannot show that. 

Hmm that is true..but in a way it is always the same love triangles in ITVšŸ¤£

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The main theme of thr show is to show the I'll effects of child marriage.. So in here we would witness how Anand will become her savera and would give her wings to fly.. 

If his charachar is positive it does not mean their would ne no passion.. Their love story will be soft yet intense.. The hesitation the pull the helplessness the zeal would be interesting to witness 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Anand and anandi all the way. I don't like toxic male characters, and anandi deserves a guy like anand who would help her in her dreams and respect her, not objectify her like jigar.

Edited by Miss-Behave - 2 years ago