Something off about today's dream sequence- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

29

Views

2k

Users

15

Likes

70

Frequent Posters

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Most Posts (January 2022) Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

TODAY'S DREAM THEME WAS ROMANCE ON PUBLIC TRANSPORATION


SPONSORED BY RAJASTHAN STATE TRANSPORT ROAD CO.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

You know what sometimes if the scenes are on repeat mode, we should not expect the same result.

Sorry both Harshad and Pranali weren't convincing in the sense, they were smiling. The execution required them to be romantic with sexual tension. It is difficult to perform on a bike, it did not fit in somehow.

On a standalone basis for a promo it is a good clip. In fact in Bepannaah, when Adi demands a kiss from Zoya, the physical intimacy and expressions are bang on.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago
Mushfika_01 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Bro sameeee!!! I didn't like today's dream sequence at all! It was actually really weird to watch. I briefly mentioned it in my post but didn't want to be too vivid cause i thought people would attack me going by how everyone was going crazy over the pics, me included. it looked more like they were shooting for it than a final product LOL .I kind of skipped it at one point 😔

Duskyylilac thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Alia.q


As of now, it felt more like Harshali than Abhira🤣

Exactly I enjoyed it as HarshAli more than AbhiRa... I think song didn't suit well on the scenes
Mushfika_01 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Alia.q


As of now, it felt more like Harshali than Abhira🤣


LOL I agree! that's what it was. I was wondering why it felt so off. This was why!! More thanakshu, it looked like abhi who was more out of character (with all the uncharacteristic laughs that so doesn't go with the character of abhi). but not complaining because we got amazing real scenes still not over it

Duskyylilac thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

Bro sameeee!!! I didn't like today's dream sequence at all! It was actually really weird to watch. I briefly mentioned it in my post but didn't want to be too vivid cause i thought people would attack me going by how everyone was going crazy over the pics, me included. it looked more like they were shooting for it than a final product LOL .I kind of skipped it at one point 😔

I enjoyed it as HarshAli scene coz relating to AbhiRa's situation it didn't go well and specially the bgm
Posted: 4 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

Bro sameeee!!! I didn't like today's dream sequence at all! It was actually really weird to watch. I briefly mentioned it in my post but didn't want to be too vivid cause i thought people would attack me going by how everyone was going crazy over the pics, me included. it looked more like they were shooting for it than a final product LOL .I kind of skipped it at one point 😔

I too agree here. I thought maybe they are in bike and was being a bit conscious. Then the whole dream didn't fit in well. That sure wasn't giving abhira vibes their.

Illuminatus. thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: Alia.q


As of now, it felt more like Harshali than Abhira🤣

Sahi bole.

Shipping Harshali now so I enjoyed.

AvantikaP thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#19

The dream sequence is getting too much and very predictable.

slan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

Bro sameeee!!! I didn't like today's dream sequence at all! It was actually really weird to watch. I briefly mentioned it in my post but didn't want to be too vivid cause i thought people would attack me going by how everyone was going crazy over the pics, me included. it looked more like they were shooting for it than a final product LOL .I kind of skipped it at one point 😔


Exactly!

When they released the video yesterday night, I thought it's just a draft with the over smiling abhi

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 3 months ago

Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".