I sure it's a unpopular opinion but idk why today's sequence didn't have that effect as previous ones..
Maybe it could be the choice of song or the movements looked too much staged..
Best was the first one of jaaniye song none can beat that
I sure it's a unpopular opinion but idk why today's sequence didn't have that effect as previous ones..
Maybe it could be the choice of song or the movements looked too much staged..
Best was the first one of jaaniye song none can beat that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think that song g don't match best dance was jiya only anyone after I DNT like anyI sure it's a unpopular opinion but idk why today's sequence didn't have that effect as previous ones..
Maybe it could be the choice of song or the movements looked too much staged..
Best was the first one of jaaniye song none can beat that
Even I felt the same .
they should have just had more convo on the bike.
having DR. KOI BHI thinking about AAROHI just ruined the dream for me
they should have just had more convo on the bike.
having DR. KOI BHI thinking about AAROHI just ruined the dream for me
Exactly, minutes earlier he was in dreamland with akshara in arms then now he is "confused" between the two!
No surprise if they show abhimanyu having dreams with arohi and akshu together and getting confused
I think that song g don't match best dance was jiya only anyone after I DNT like any
Yeah, a slow soothing song would have been better. This types doesn't yet match their relationship personality
I sure it's a unpopular opinion but idk why today's sequence didn't have that effect as previous ones..
Maybe it could be the choice of song or the movements looked too much staged..
Best was the first one of jaaniye song none can beat that
I agree. Both the scenes didn't gel well. When the song started, it felt like someone changed the channel. Lol. 😆
Yeah, a slow soothing song would have been better. This types doesn't yet match their relationship personality
As of now, it felt more like Harshali than Abhira🤣
Exactly, minutes earlier he was in dreamland with akshara in arms then now he is "confused" between the two!
No surprise if they show abhimanyu having dreams with arohi and akshu together and getting confused
they will and when they do that i will be eating popcorn and laughing my head off 🤣
Yeah! And it looks like they too performed as harshali and not abhira😂
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2