Bigg Boss 15

Foolish VIPs

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

They could have easily taken out the only untrustworthy member of their group- ‘Rashmi’, in the first round . After that , whoever wins wouldn’t have mattered cos ultimately  all would support Pratik and Nishant 

Edited by 2RsFan - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It was Devoleena who blundered 😆 She could have even in the second round taken rashmi's name - so umar wouldnt have a choice between her and rakhi with both taking rashmi. But she happily took out jiju. But I think end result is still the same as per news that rakhi has got the ticket.

2RsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smallwonder

It was Devoleena who blundered 😆 She could have even in the second round taken rashmi's name - so umar wouldnt have a choice between her and rakhi with both taking rashmi. But she happily took out jiju. But I think end result is still the same as per news that rakhi has got the ticket.

Well Rakhi is the  next safest bet for Team Kundra if Rashmi is out 

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: 2RsFan

Well Rakhi is the  next safest bet for Team Kundra if Rashmi is out 

I dont really think it matters to non vips 🤔 Thats why this whole task looked so useless. Why are non vips fighting away to procure a ticket for a vip 😕 

2RsFan thumbnail

I dont really think it matters to non vips 🤔 Thats why this whole task looked so useless. Why are non vips fighting away to procure a ticket for a vip 😕 

Whoever gets the ticket will get some powers. Apparently, Rakhi is the new captain 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

It doesnt matter when rakhi saved 😁

Ye sab finale ticket vip sab ghanta

Bebo will be out soon with fake jiju

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly...I didn't understand why Karan was making strategies to win. Teja, Prateik & Nishant kept out & were not fighting and proactively participating because it was not about them at all. Why to spend energy where it's not helping you to move forward.